Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Brian McNally ‏@McNallyMirror  48s49 seconds ago

Alan Pardew set for Palace talks in next 48 hours.Clubs close to agreement on compensation & Toon boss open to London return.#nufc #cpfc

Mother of f***ing god, this is set up to absolutely ruin 2015 for me if it doesn't happen. I'm tearing up just of the thought of him being gone, that's how much I hate this guy.

Imagine it man. Imagine not having Cuntface as our manager. Imagine f***ing celebrating a goal again. Please just let this s*** happen.

Seriously, have the chills. Going to be refreshing like a madman in here so we can all celebrate this the second it happens.

If this goes the forum will crash from excitement, if this doesn't happen the forum will crash from disappointment. Still has been the best news to wake up to in a long time

The speculation this evening hasn't even taken us close...

Most Online Today: 539. Most Online Ever: 1,652 (Friday 15 July 2011, 09:21:24 PM)

What happened on 15th July 2011? Sounds like an attack of Spam Bots.

Sammy scored?

http://www.nufc.com/html/2011-12html/2011-07-15darlington-a-f.html

Darlo in a friendly generated the most interest in the forum's history? I would have thought one of JFK's episodes would be up there.

Brian McNally ‏@McNallyMirror  48s49 seconds ago

Alan Pardew set for Palace talks in next 48 hours.Clubs close to agreement on compensation & Toon boss open to London return.#nufc #cpfc

Mother of f***ing god, this is set up to absolutely ruin 2015 for me if it doesn't happen. I'm tearing up just of the thought of him being gone, that's how much I hate this guy.

Imagine it man. Imagine not having Cuntface as our manager. Imagine f***ing celebrating a goal again. Please just let this s*** happen.

Seriously, have the chills. Going to be refreshing like a madman in here so we can all celebrate this the second it happens.

Got a flight at 8.15 tomorrow morning, going skiing for the new year. Not fucking ideal right now :lol:

If this goes the forum will crash from excitement, if this doesn't happen the forum will crash from disappointment. Still has been the best news to wake up to in a long time

The speculation this evening hasn't even taken us close...

Most Online Today: 539. Most Online Ever: 1,652 (Friday 15 July 2011, 09:21:24 PM)

What happened on 15th July 2011? Sounds like an attack of Spam Bots.

Sammy scored?

http://www.nufc.com/html/2011-12html/2011-07-15darlington-a-f.html

Darlo in a friendly generated the most interest in the forum's history? I would have thought one of JFK's episodes would be up there.

Well Sammy scored and there was a riot!

If the two clubs are discussing compensation it's hard to see it not happening really.

Hope is the cruelest mistress though.

Deal's off when Palace offers 5mil and Ashley counters with 5mil and one pound. And farts directly in Parish's face.

Gutted.

Those pricks that reckon we are daft for wanting Pardew sacked just need to read this post, says it all

If Pardew was a foreigner, none of these media men would give a flying fuck. Infact they'd probably have tried to force him out themselves years ago.