Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Intrigued to see what other terrible English manager Ashley plucks from obscurity.

If it's not going to be Beardsley it's nailed on fucking Hoddle isn't it? Either way would rather the tea lady than King Ego Pards.

Already prepping my Gerry Francis mullet.

This reminds me of the feeling we had when Gerard Houllier left us.

We were bemused by the circumstances of the departure, but we didn't really care, as we knew he was gone, and we could start to get back where we thought we deserved to be, sure that at the very least we'd start to be more positive in games.

We were so excited that we could get behind the new man, it had to be better than that season we had just had.

Then

http://i.imgur.com/hYXxpD0.jpg

:-((((((

This reminds me of the feeling we had when Gerard Houllier left us.

We were bemused by the circumstances of the departure, but we didn't really care, as we knew he was gone, and we could start to get back where we thought we deserved to be, sure that at the very least we'd start to be more positive in games.

We were so excited that we could get behind the new man, it had to be better than that season we had just had.

Then

http://i.imgur.com/hYXxpD0.jpg

:-((((((

:lol: We lost to Wigan, though.

Intrigued to see what other terrible English manager Ashley plucks from obscurity.

If it's not going to be Beardsley it's nailed on fucking Hoddle isn't it? Either way would rather the tea lady than King Ego Pards.

Curbishley

Fuck me, could you imagine.

Alan fucking cunting Curbishley. Another one I hope fucking retires for good so fans don't shit their pants once they lose their manager.

If it's not going to be Beardsley it's nailed on f***ing Hoddle isn't it? Either way would rather the tea lady than King Ego Pards.

Curbishley

f*** me, could you imagine.

Alan f***ing c***ing Curbishley. Another one I hope f***ing retires for good so fans don't s*** their pants once they lose their manager.

Aye man, he's the Boogeyman of football. ''Eat your soup or Curbishley will take over your club'' :lol:

Beardsley with Carver as interim managers might happen I think.

Terrible idea neither are up to being anywhere near the level to run a Premiership team - you maybe right but it will show exactly that Ashley doesn't give a s*** about the club in no way whatsoever

Neither is Pardew, and after all this time you still need evidence that Ashley doesnt give a s*** about the Club. Pity you

Read my posts before you post utter s***

How abusive are you, Why would i read all your other post when i'm replying to a particular post and comment.

Howey mentioning a new owner coming in and destroying the club - ala Leeds and Pompey. :rolleyes:

hes been saying it all night- fucking ridiculous argument imo.

who is going to pay the 300mil ? to destroy it.

If it's not going to be Beardsley it's nailed on f***ing Hoddle isn't it? Either way would rather the tea lady than King Ego Pards.

Curbishley

f*** me, could you imagine.

Alan f***ing c***ing Curbishley. Another one I hope f***ing retires for good so fans don't s*** their pants once they lose their manager.

Aye man, he's the Boogeyman of football. ''Eat your soup or Curbishley will take over your club'' :lol:

:lol:

Howey mentioning a new owner coming in and destroying the club - ala Leeds and Pompey. :rolleyes:

hes been saying it all night- f***ing ridiculous argument imo.

Ashley paid half that price and destroyed its soul.

hes been saying it all night- f***ing ridiculous argument imo.

Ashley paid half that price and destroyed its soul.

Too true. The fat cunt.

Big difference is they wont get Newcastle for the paltry amounts paid for Pompey and Leeds... Any new owner would be paying big money and would want to protect their investment