Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Anyone else got a feeling Aarons might be the "magic" that will save his arse though? The lad is a match winner.

Steady on, like. He looks a real prospect, helped us draw at home to Crystal Palace and is obviously better than Alsoran but that's it, for now.

Plus, you're all assuming Pardew actually drops Gouffran for him. Starting a teenager away in the south of England? That's too much for Alan to handle.

I'm not a racist but I don't want an English manager. We've got a decent group of technicians in our team and only someone brought up who believes in keeping the ball on the ground is right for us. Don't even care if the bloke hasn't managed a top tier team. I'm all for chasing Dortmund's U18 manager; he'll have the same philosophy as Klopp.

It always takes ages to get rid of an English manager when they are failing miserably too, because their pals in the media will fabricate all sorts of follies about how well they're doing. Really frustrating.

Pardew is the worst manager we've had in modern times for me. He has no talent or ability whatsoever. Furthermore he is an arrogant, egotistical embarrassment of a person. I cringe seeing him in the dugout, or doing press conferences. He makes me not ashamed to support NUFC, but very uneasy.

Souness was a poor manager and the time under him was very bad, but not this bad. Souness went into games to win and didn't dumb down the fans or attempt to lower expectations. Plus he treated the cups with respect and sent us out to win games. He was just a poor manager hence the poor results.

With Pardew, I could put up with him just being a poor manager, but not everything else about him which all combined make him easily the worst manager we've had since I've been supporting the club.

I regard him as the worst in the division and if I were a chairman, even of a conference side, I wouldn't hire him because he's appalling.

He is the ultimate fraud. He isn't a football manager or a coach, he's a trickster, a con man and has no place in football whatsoever.

Sadly for us, in Mike Ashley we have the owner equivalent of Pardew...

For the player he was (Souness) he's also a lovely bloke who was humbled as fuck and apologetic (to me when I spoke to him) about how things went at Newcastle in terms of results, signings, and his relationship with Shepp. I'll not forgive him for ultimately falling out with Bellamy and Robert, but I'll give him that after-the-fact, he told me to face he got it wrong there and wished things had happened differently.

Pardew would never admit that in a million years, his ego is so far up there. Also, one more thing about Souness - he said this all to me in public, in front of other people, in front of his family and this was in Orlando. Takes a big man to do that.

Pardew is a little egotistical chump.

Sheds whole new light on Souness. Definitely goes a long way to save him from becoming the most hated manager ever, Pardew has now blazed that trail all by himself.

I'd take freaking Glenn "Where's Dirk Kuyt" Roeder back right now, man.

Anyone else got a feeling Aarons might be the "magic" that will save his arse though? The lad is a match winner.

Steady on, like. He looks a real prospect, helped us draw at home to Crystal Palace and is obviously better than Alsoran but that's it, for now.

Plus, you're all assuming Pardew actually drops Gouffran for him. Starting a teenager away in the south of England? That's too much for Alan to handle.

Given his impact against Palace I can see Pardew looking to him for some "fackin magic". It won't be long before he becomes collateral damage in Pardews blame game which will inevitably damage his game and everyone will be saying he's shit, the new Bigi. Presuming Pardew lasts that long.

Guest Howaythetoon

Pardew is the worst manager we've had in modern times for me. He has no talent or ability whatsoever. Furthermore he is an arrogant, egotistical embarrassment of a person. I cringe seeing him in the dugout, or doing press conferences. He makes me not ashamed to support NUFC, but very uneasy.

Souness was a poor manager and the time under him was very bad, but not this bad. Souness went into games to win and didn't dumb down the fans or attempt to lower expectations. Plus he treated the cups with respect and sent us out to win games. He was just a poor manager hence the poor results.

With Pardew, I could put up with him just being a poor manager, but not everything else about him which all combined make him easily the worst manager we've had since I've been supporting the club.

I regard him as the worst in the division and if I were a chairman, even of a conference side, I wouldn't hire him because he's appalling.

He is the ultimate fraud. He isn't a football manager or a coach, he's a trickster, a con man and has no place in football whatsoever.

Sadly for us, in Mike Ashley we have the owner equivalent of Pardew...

For the player he was (Souness) he's also a lovely bloke who was humbled as f*** and apologetic (to me when I spoke to him) about how things went at Newcastle in terms of results, signings, and his relationship with Shepp. I'll not forgive him for ultimately falling out with Bellamy and Robert, but I'll give him that after-the-fact, he told me to face he got it wrong there and wished things had happened differently.

Pardew would never admit that in a million years, his ego is so far up there. Also, one more thing about Souness - he said this all to me in public, in front of other people, in front of his family and this was in Orlando. Takes a big man to do that.

Pardew is a little egotistical chump.

Aye, I read a recent article a few weeks back about how he was too harsh on certain players and how he could have handled some players better. He was no doubt referring to one of or both Bellamy and Robert. Souness was a bad manager, the wrong appointment and the period in which he was manager was piss poor but again nowhere near as bad as it is under Pardew.

Under Pardew there is no hope, we are doomed to a life of nothingness and any player with some flair or ability who can perhaps cheer us up in the midst of the Pardew dreariness gets Pardewed or in the case of Ben Arfa, sacked off.

The day he goes, I will fucking party.

Given his impact against Palace I can see Pardew looking to him for some "fackin magic". It won't be long before he becomes collateral damage in Pardews blame game which will inevitably damage his game and everyone will be saying he's shit, the new Bigi. Presuming Pardew lasts that long.

Always forget about Bigi  :( poor lad.

NUFCfans.co.uk ‏@nufcfans  15m

Some of the vile abuse aimed at Pardew on here is a disgrace. Some 'fans' should take a long hard look at themselves #NoNeed #NUFC

:lol:

The blokes a total prick and him having that user name or whatever it's called is as bad as the shite he comes out with.

Probably works for the club in some low level capacity.

At least the penny has finaly dropped with our supporters en masse, I'm getting a lot of love on the Chron comments for discemination of Pardew/HBA. There's one or two defending the fraud but few and far between. I just hope that translates to the stands come Hull, because we're certain to get dry humped at Southampton. Surely even Ashley couldn't support a manager that had to deal with that Cardiff showing every home game.

Fat Fred would have canned him after the Reading game if not before.

Say what you want about Fat Freddy, he wasn't shy with that trigger finger and listened to the fans, sometimes to the clubs detriment though. Pardew would've gone a LONG time ago.

I doubt approval for a manager ever gets much lower than 16%, it's pretty awful.

Yeah. It'll never get to 0% because there will always be a few who still can't see what an absolutely shit manager he is, even though it's been clear as day for two years and counting.

Given his impact against Palace I can see Pardew looking to him for some "fackin magic". It won't be long before he becomes collateral damage in Pardews blame game which will inevitably damage his game and everyone will be saying he's s***, the new Bigi. Presuming Pardew lasts that long.

Always forget about Bigi  :( poor lad.

Bigi should be in team by now and if anything should have been given chance to replace Cabaye last season. Thinking about him, Abeid, Aarons, Campbell, Armstrong, Satka, Streete its as if Pardew promotes them to fucking ruin them. Why not give one or 2 a run in the team of at least 5 games, I think Sammy was looking useful when he got that run last season and they need more than the odd 10 minutes. Campbell was supposed to be the next big thing, then Armstrong last season (Nowhere to be seen), now Aarons. Surely a half decent manager could come in a blend our experienced players with the new breed and have a good mix of young and old.