Crystal Palace manager

Mick

“He said we need to add more to our game to score more goals and win football matches"

:lol:

:lol: :lol:

So f***ing glad not to put up with that s*** anymore.

"What I've learned at Newcastle is that the fans like to win"

"he came in after and was pleased and proud with what he saw"

31% possession and 0 shots on target against Villa :lol:

:spit:

:lol: Fuck this is going to be magnificent.

You know when we saw what fans of his former clubs had to say about him and think, bloody hell that's so happening here as well!

Can't wait for Crystal Palace fans to quote from NO.  :aww:

Gillette soccer saturday peddling the "they don't like him because he's cockney" shite again. There is an entire website with quotes and stats, dedicated to pointing out his failings, and reasons why he is disliked, and not nowhere does it say " because he's cockney".

Gillette soccer saturday peddling the "they don't like him because he's cockney" shite again. There is an entire website with quotes and stats, dedicated to pointing out his failings, and reasons why he is disliked, and not nowhere does it say " because he's cockney".

Surprised Stelling didn't jump in there but I suppose he is still butthurt after what Shearer did for Blyth Spartans.

Surprised Stelling didn't jump in there but I suppose he is still butthurt after what Shearer did for Blyth Spartans.

Stelling wasn't on it.

Stelling wasn't on it.

Ah, no problems, he can survive.