Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I hope, for Alan's sake, that they've got enough to get through Dover.

Cup games. Never know what can happen, like derbies, team needs to want it more...

Form and ability is irrelevant.

Crystal Palace caretaker boss Keith Millen: "It is tough to come here and Villa pass the ball well. We kept our discipline and shape and had the best chance of the game [through Yannick Bolasie]. We ran out of legs trying to hurt them the other way. I am delighted with the lads' commitment. But we need to take our chances to win games of football. If that goes in, the way we are set up, it would have been hard for them to get back into the game.

"Alan [Pardew] came in after the game and congratulated everybody but he did say we need to be better going forward.

"I spoke to him before the game. He didn't interfere with tactics. After he introduced himself to the team. Hopefully he can improve the team and make us better. We need to win games to stay in this league.

"I had brief discussion with Alan and he says he is happy with the staff here and what we do. I am sure there will be more discussions. He will look at the staff and structure but at the moment he has told us to get on with it and work hard."

This gives me a lot of hope that it's actually a "done deal" and we're just waiting for the damn picture of him holding that shirt.

This gives me a lot of hope that it's actually a "done deal" and we're just waiting for the damn picture of him holding that shirt.

It's done man, he was at Villa today and is not coming back.

It's done man, he was at Villa today and is not coming back.

I really hope so.

Just saw Woodman on the TV in the Newcastle dugout, sickening sight.

It is but it's also quite funny that he's not automatically following his mate.

He does look gutted that he is still here like. It's a bit awkward that his son is here too.

Crystal Palace caretaker boss Keith Millen: "It is tough to come here and Villa pass the ball well. We kept our discipline and shape and had the best chance of the game [through Yannick Bolasie]. We ran out of legs trying to hurt them the other way. I am delighted with the lads' commitment. But we need to take our chances to win games of football. If that goes in, the way we are set up, it would have been hard for them to get back into the game.

"Alan [Pardew] came in after the game and congratulated everybody but he did say we need to be better going forward.

"I spoke to him before the game. He didn't interfere with tactics. After he introduced himself to the team. Hopefully he can improve the team and make us better. We need to win games to stay in this league.

"I had brief discussion with Alan and he says he is happy with the staff here and what we do. I am sure there will be more discussions. He will look at the staff and structure but at the moment he has told us to get on with it and work hard."

Alan knows a lot about going forward.

Alan knows a lot about going forward.

Yeah. He knows it's evil and should be avoided at all costs. Trying to win is how you lose.

I've got an interesting relationship with Crystal Palace. I'll be eternally grateful to them for taking Pardew away from us, but I sincerely hope they lose every single game they play while he's their manager.

Yup, I hope he relegates them. Maybe even multiple times. Then I'd like to see them come storming back with a new manager.

I've got an interesting relationship with Crystal Palace. I'll be eternally grateful to them for taking Pardew away from us, but I sincerely hope they lose every single game they play while he's their manager.

This. My second favourite team from now on is anyone playing Crystal Palace.

Yup, I hope he relegates them. Maybe even multiple times. Then I'd like to see them come storming back with a new manager.

When they sack him will it be because they hate cockneys?

:lol: Was thinking on it earlier. I hate his guts, and I'm so happy he's gone...but god damn how many Palace games will I see now.