Rob Elliot

Derek Wright

Foreign things we have:

Ayoze Perez

Papiss Cissé

Daryl Janmaat

Not Alan Pardew

Remy Cabella

Pretty much 95% of the English things we have are rubbish. f*** the English things.

Is the 5% of good English things the 'o' in Willos first name? Even that's not really his.

Guest Gino14

He said about it that he'd be surprised if the FA do anything because he's seen worse lol. You couldn't make up some of his comments, they're just too stupid.

Jedinak charged with violent conduct, probably banned for 4 games.  Hope Pardew explodes, he's already been defending him in the media.

Was wondering if anything would be done about that - was blatant imo.

Guest lincoln_imp

WUMing at it's poorest. We call s**** as we see it, foreign or no. The only gross irony is that you've clearly trawled this thread. Missed the point of it, the 1000's of posts within it and that by bringing up a mistake made by a foreign managers pronunciation (likely crudely made up) have shown xenophobia in itself. You're likely some EDL type who has turned up as a result of some stick you got at the weekend.

Right, you've had your bite. Go masturbate over that.

How have you come to this conclusion? The phrase Queens Park Raisons was trending on twitter for almost 2 days straight, and you've gone from my post to accusing me of being xenephobic and a member of the EDL on the back of that, which proves my point exactly. Try not to be too anglophobic mate, and the next time you read a match thread, look at the reaction when English commentators mispronounce foreign names. Take care sweetheart xoxo

Proves anglophobic views and because raisins was trending on twitter we all are as well?  Aye right :lol:  It's jack all to do with views here. See my EDL accusation is as good an example 2 plus 2 making 5 as your drivel point is. EDL or Noel's house party, I don't mind, you're talking baseless horseshit. I do love a post that's signs off as if they haven't been wound up :lol:

Guest chicken little

my favourite part of this thread is the slagging off of the english media for being "xenephobic" despite the media having a weekly love in for Mourinho/Pochettino/Van Gall, and the gross irony of this forum slagging off anything that is English, ie English managers, players, commentators. When an English person mispronounces a foreign name, this forum goes into meltdown, when a foreign manager mispronounces an English teams name (Queens Park Raisons) this forum masturbates itself into a frenzy of delight.  anglophobia at its finest.

from your post immediately preceding this one:

Things like this just wind me up no end looking at the amount of absolute cloggers England have produced in terms of managers. I saw some statistic on the BBC yesterday listing which clubs played the least short passes (and consequently the most long passes) and the six clubs that produced the least short passes were Palace/Burnley/QPR/Leicester/West Ham/Hull City, all dinosaur English filth.

stinking anglophobe

There is a bias towards foreign lads on this forum but it is somewhat deserved considering most of our imports have come with a level of pedigree and our home lads don't. 

It is poor that our English lads receive less patience on this forum than foreign lads mind. Mostly talking about the youngsters here.

Rolando Aarons is literally the most exciting thing about our club, on the other hand Vuckic has been accepted shit for years despite being one of them untouchable forrens. It has nothing to do with nationality at that age.

'Mature' English players who are known to be shit/average as we've seen them develop at a rival club will get a rough ride, you have to give foreigners more of an opportunity to prove themselves in this league obviously.

There is a bias towards foreign lads on this forum but it is somewhat deserved considering most of our imports have come with a level of pedigree and our home lads don't. 

It is poor that our English lads receive less patience on this forum than foreign lads mind. Mostly talking about the youngsters here.

That's he generalising nonsense to be honest I'm sorry. The English players we've had recently have either been past it (butt/smith) mediocre (colback/Simpson) or just plain rubbish (Williamson) this more down to a poor academy structure and management ( pardew only utilised British youngsters to hang them out to dry or in games they planned to throw for instance) you pay a premium for British talent for which we aren't prepared to pay and as soon as a decent one comes along they are sold. Once again, it's the poisonous actions of a club that doesn't care rather than simplistic generalisations that we're bunch of English bashing mobsters.

The foreign lads who are any good get sold too after a season or two so meh...what's the point? Again.

Not sure about us hating English tbh. Home county-wise we all have/had plenty of support for Shane Ferguson, Tavernier, Forster, Aarons, Armstrong, Carroll and we all f***ing love Bigirimana. We generally don't have support for the disgusting players like Moke.

Can't believe this argument ever gets discussed. It's total bullshit. Each player gets judged on how s*** they are at football, simple as that.

Yep - usually tends to come from an individual who rates an English player and doesn't like to see others speak ill of that player.  Then the 'anti-English' line is trotted out without any substance.

Not really. Sammy, Dummett and to a lesser extent Colback receive undue criticism.

Dummett's performances for us have been at least as solid as Mapou or Haidara but he receives a harder ride on here.

Anita's probably worse than Colback but Colback gets a rougher ride on performances.

It's largely the unproven lads / lads not in the team that get this treatment. And like I said, to a point it's justified. Anita came with a decentish fee from Ajax with a few caps, Colback was a squad player at Sunderland. But someone like Dummett - it's just plain unfair.

Not really. Sammy, Dummett and to a lesser extent Colback receive undue criticism.

Dummett's performances for us have been at least as solid as Mapou or Haidara but he receives a harder ride on here.

Anita's probably worse than Colback but Colback gets a rougher ride on performances.

It's largely the unproven lads / lads not in the team that get this treatment. And like I said, to a point it's justified. Anita came with a decentish fee from Ajax with a few caps, Colback was a squad player at Sunderland. But someone like Dummett - it's just plain unfair.

But all that means is that people have different opinions on players. Personally I think Haidara is much better than Dummett at LB, it's nothing to do with Dummett being English.

Guest antz1uk

Sammy is at best inconsistent, Dummet was originally slated, due to the fact he's a poorer LB than Haidara and Santon, from what I have witnessed lately on here he has been given less of a rough ride and people shown a lot more patience with him looking more promising as a CH. Colback gets stick cos a/ he's average who runs around looking busy while creating gaps all over the place and b/ he slagged us off with that pathetic gesture photo, which i can understand those being cpompletely pissed off, he had a mountain to climb after that. only the nuggets who hate sunderland more think he was a great buy as it 'got one over them'  #MackemLogic

I just don't see that the evidence for that.  I, for example, don't rate Dummett very highly.  I personally think Haidara is a far superior LB to Dummett - not because he's French, but just because he's better.  But, rightly or wrongly, I'm one of Sammy's staunchest supporters because I can see some potential there and I want him to get a new contract.

As far as I can see, it's the same with other people - they rate some players, they don't rate others - absolutely nothing to do with where they are from.