Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

Just remembered when he wanted to sign Darren Bent for us as a trequarista. :lol:

:lol:

Could only be possibly funnier if he'd wanted to sign Inzaghi as our answer to Xavi. Utter contrary bellendism.

Guest firetotheworks

Hans Molman as Didier Drogba.

I've played similar games with actors as superheroes. We all agreed that Danny DeVito as Spiderman would be the most hilarious.

Hans Molman as Didier Drogba.

I've played similar games with actors as superheroes. We all agreed that Danny DeVito as Spiderman would be the most hilarious.

:lol: We did it with James Bond, best suggestions that I recall were Michael Jackson, Fatman Scoop and Michelle Pfeiffer.

We definitely tried to pass it early on. And failed miserably. So yeah, seemed to resort to hoofing it after that. Failed at that too

???? What possession football.. All I saw was lumping it up to Murray every two

Minutes and he didn't win anything

Reverting to type. 

Of course, he's played direct football all the while, but they're only just picking up on it now they've lost a couple.  Whilst winning there seemed to be some crazy cloaking device that made people completely miss the punt it at the big man approach and somehow convince people it was "front foot attacking football" :lol: