Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest n4e

Big Geordie is on it at 52:30 as well and Bernard is talking even more shite.

''Fans letting the players down'' :lol: Seems like taking a Robert blastie to the head did do some damage to him after all.

Is it quicker on the train too?

The 'train' from Middlesbrough to London via Darlington I wouldn't wish on a dangerous dog.

Hey! 

You're not wrong mind, the train to Middlesbrough from Darlington is surely the most depressing thing in the entire world.

Spent three years travelling that route when I was an undergrad  :lol:

Had to have the Pardew discussion with my Palace-supporting friend last night, tried to end it as quickly as possible obviously. Somehow watching the bloke for five years is irrelevant because he's won a few games for Palace. And that's coming from me, who gave him absolutely loads of time to get it right. I just warned him not to get too attached to winning games.

Guest Howaythetoon

Next time I play with Bernard, he's getting a fucking kick. He was all Garde this and that not so long back.

Sorry if giggs:

Pardew: Newcastle's freefall is not my fault

ALAN PARDEW has hit back angrily at suggestions it's his fault Newcastle are in freefall.

By Paul Brown / Published 8th May 2015

Facebook

Twitter

Google

Toon boss John Carver has only won twice since taking over from Pardew and his side have just lost eight in a row to leave them staring at the drop.

But former Newcastke chairman Freddie Shepherd claims his predecessor is to blame, saying: "It's Pardew who must take responsibility."

That has not gone down well with the Crystal Palace boss, who said: "That's typically unfair of that individual. The players they have are trying their very best to get that club over the line.

"The group are short of confidence but I hope they gain that and I the group and John Carver can get them over the line.

BACKING: Alan Pardew thinks Newcastle can stay up [GETTY]

“I'm not here to defend that situation but I really hope they win on Saturday”

Alan Pardew

"The players I had there have been tremendous in the time I was there and our results up until I left were pretty excellent really.

"I'm not here to defend that situation but I really hope they win on Saturday."

Carver landed himself in hot water last weekend by suggesting Newcastle defender Mike Williamson got himself sent off deliberately in their 3-0 defeat to Leicester.

Asked about his former player, Pardew added: "He will respond in the right way."

:lol:

Guest firetotheworks

I want his life to fall apart to the extent that I actually feel sorry for him.

He's like a character out of f***ing 1984. "We had excellent results" "I always play front foot football".

:lol: He just says ANYTHING! And no one in the press is like "Wait, that's bullshit!"

Guest firetotheworks

No one said anything when John Carver said he was the best coach in the league, is it any wonder that you get people saying that they're Jesus Christ? Fuck it, maybe I'm Jesus Christ.

Hangin' his mate JC out to dry :lol:

Carver's only got himself to blame, Pardew was clueless as a manager, but he had enough sense not to publicly slate his own players. Without any managerial nous the players are all you have got.

Hangin' his mate JC out to dry :lol:

Carver's only got himself to blame, Pardew was clueless as a manager, but he had enough sense not to publicly slate his own players. Without any managerial nous the players are all you have got.

Except Ben Arfa

No one said anything when John Carver said he was the best coach in the league, is it any wonder that you get people saying that they're Jesus Christ? Fuck it, maybe I'm Jesus Christ.

Now you mention it, Carver and Jesus have the same initials, maybe he is Jesus?

Hold on, my initials are JC too, maybe I'm the Newcastle manager. Would explain a lot...