Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Don't worry, guys. Eventually, he'll have a bad season. With few exceptions, they all do. Then you can all shout 'told you so'.

Yeah, man. When was the last time he had a 'bad season' anyway? Seems a very long time ago.

Don't worry, guys. Eventually, he'll have a bad season. With few exceptions, they all do. Then you can all shout 'told you so'.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

"HAHAHA I TOLD YOU SO... I BET YOU CANNOT WAIT UNTIL HE'S SHIT AGAIN SO YOU CAN SAY 'I TOLD YOU SO'"

Amazing.

Don't worry, guys. Eventually he will get the England job. With few exceptions they all do. Then I can shout "TOLD YOU SO"

You are a total fuckwit Cronky. I don't know how you are actually alive, man.

Whilst Pardew is no Mourinho, it must be pretty clear now, to anyone with an open mind, that he's nowhere near as useless as the SackPardew brigade were saying. All this bluster about how it won't last is just covering up the realisation that hounding him out of his job was a mistake.

Whilst Pardew is no Mourinho, it must be pretty clear now, to anyone with an open mind, that he's nowhere near as useless as the SackPardew brigade were saying. All this bluster about how it won't last is just covering up the realisation that hounding him out of his job was a mistake.

For the sake of argument, what makes you say that?

I gave him more time than almost anyone, but a good couple of months at Palace does not make him a good manager.

Rubbish. For a start he wasn't hounded out at all. Secondly, I don't give a s**t what he's doing for another club. The last 3 seasons under Pardew were terrible, did you enjoy them? Did you enjoy the indignity of being managed by a crass chancer? Did you enjoy the record defeats and losing streaks?

Nah, replacing him with someone employed to pick up cones was the mistake.

Do you remember only the season before last where we almost got relegated, still with Cabaye I may add? How any manger survived that is astonishing. Do you remember how much you enjoyed watching Newcastle between January and October last year? How he survived that is astonishing.

This time 2013 almost relegated

This time 2014 record breaking bad form

I don't know how anyone can forget how depressing it was watching us for 2 and a half seasons.

The fact that we're still depressing shows that the problem has not been fixed, not that there isn't/wasn't a problem.

We're in an almost identical situation to 12-13 but yeah great point.

Cronky still avoiding comment on his advocating Carver for the job three months ago, all because Palace won one game in five.

:lol: I kna. It would be like Lewis Hamilton complaining about his tyres wearing and his fitters throwing a hissy fit and being like "Well let's see how you get on with NO TYRES! I bet you feel silly now!"

I'm fucking delighted we forced Pardew out, even better than some people are still crying about it :lol:  Best thing to happen to NUFC all season.

Of course it would have been better if we'd sacked him, which would have avoided the mess we're in now.

:lol: I kna. It would be like Lewis Hamilton complaining about his tyres wearing and his fitters throwing a hissy fit and being like "Well let's see how you get on with NO TYRES! I bet you feel silly now!"

:lol:

This is actually a great analogy.

very good :lol:

How's it bluster, man? His whole career has followed the same general pattern with there being an exception or two where he didn't even have his famed 'good start' :lol: