Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Ranieri insisted. ‘I’m so sorry to him, I invited him now to come in my dressing room to take a cup of win. I’m sorry, I’m sorry, I’m sorry.’

Hope he offered him a cup of win. No loser juice for Claudio.

Whenever I talk about football at work, everyone keeps saying to me, "I bet you want Pardew back" and that's annoying the fuck out of me (though what's more annoying is one of my workmates is also a NUFC fan and he was always pro-Pardew and he still thinks Pardew shouldn't have left).

It will be a glorious day when this cunt fails at Palace.

Whenever I talk about football at work, everyone keeps saying to me, "I bet you want Pardew back" and that's annoying the fuck out of me (though what's more annoying is one of my workmates is also a NUFC fan and he was always pro-Pardew and he still thinks Pardew shouldn't have left).

It will be a glorious day when this cunt fails at Palace.

Cunt.

Whenever I talk about football at work, everyone keeps saying to me, "I bet you want Pardew back" and that's annoying the f*** out of me (though what's more annoying is one of my workmates is also a NUFC fan and he was always pro-Pardew and he still thinks Pardew shouldn't have left).

It will be a glorious day when this c*** fails at Palace.

My non NUFC mates do it on purpose because I can't help but bite every fucking time.

Whenever I talk about football at work, everyone keeps saying to me, "I bet you want Pardew back" and that's annoying the f*** out of me (though what's more annoying is one of my workmates is also a NUFC fan and he was always pro-Pardew and he still thinks Pardew shouldn't have left).

It will be a glorious day when this c*** fails at Palace.

Your workmate wants a drone-strike in the face.

Met a lad who I hung around with a lot on my travels; he couldn't get over my hatred for Pardew. Him and I were nattering to another Newcastle fan one night and he asked this other Geordie "what do you think of Pardew? He [as in me] hates him," with a tut and a roll of the eyes.

If I actually had punched him I think my fist would've have gone clean through his head.