Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Just been offered a ticket for Palace vs Sunderland at Selhurst Park. Might vom on my keyboard.

I've been offered a very contagious flesh-eating disease. I declined.

Given the choice, it'd be Necrotizing fasciitis every time!

The woman who offered them to me is lovely too. Season ticket Palace fan who doesn't know a great deal about football, but loves her team and listened to me with an open mind while I politely told her to enjoy this while she can.

I wasn't a dick about it. Honestly.

The woman who offered them to me is lovely too. Season ticket Palace fan who doesn't know a great deal about football, but loves her team and listened to me with an open mind while I politely told her to enjoy this while she can.

I wasn't a dick about it. Honestly.

:yikes:

He is doing well at the moment.

Don't worry though. You're all too close to it.

Every thing said on here. Everything that I've learned the man was about (insight that can only be gained from fans of other teams)

He's stumbled upon a team perfectly suited to his style. Big lads in defence, players for magic.

He will turn soon. It's a poorer league than last season. I think a couple of defeats will see him revert to type.

I can still see. I haven't wavered. I'm a mackem ffs.

Relax

He is doing well at the moment.

Don't worry though. You're all too close to it.

Every thing said on here. Everything that I've learned the man was about (insight that can only be gained from fans of other teams)

He's stumbled upon a team perfectly suited to his style. Big lads in defence, players for magic.

He will turn soon. It's a poorer league than last season. I think a couple of defeats will see him revert to type.

I can still see. I haven't wavered. I'm a mackem ffs.

Relax

I heard Stewart Robson (who proved to be so right about Pardew in that ESPN feature when he got our job) say pretty much the same thing.

By Jamie Carragher and Martin Keown and Jamie Redknapp and Lee Clayton for the Daily Mail and Matt Lawton for the Daily Mail and Neil Ashton for the Daily Mail and Ian Ladyman for the Daily Mail

I gave up here for so many reasons.

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2015/oct/15/alan-pardew-crystal-palace-england-job?CMP=EMCFTBEML853

oh my stars i just saw this :sweetjesus:

EDIT: fuck me though, i think i might agree with what he's saying here

“If it turned up on my doorstep I’d say to the FA: ‘Let me have one tournament – win, lose or bust – then my money ends when that ends.’ I’d be quite happy with that. That’s how it should be because you’re not building anything."

By Jamie Carragher and Martin Keown and Jamie Redknapp and Lee Clayton for the Daily Mail and Matt Lawton for the Daily Mail and Neil Ashton for the Daily Mail and Ian Ladyman for the Daily Mail

:lol: interesting advertising method, just saying "Daily Mail" as much as possible

:lol: interesting advertising method, just saying "Daily Mail" as much as possible

Didn't know Daily Mail had such an aversion to commas, either.

What exactly has this cunt "built" anywhere he's gone? He literally has a track record of building horseshit teams that sink down the table the longer he stays with them. So actually, he's right, and he knows his limitations, and that his success only lies in the first few months of his tenure. So it would make perfect sense that he would want to manage England for one tournament, and then dipset.

Totally disagree with his comments by the way, of course you have to build a team, you have to have an idea of how you want to play and build a team from available English "talent". Either way he'd fail miserably and it would be amazing to watch!

Totally disagree with his comments by the way, of course you have to build a team, you have to have an idea of how you want to play and build a team from available English "talent". Either way he'd fail miserably and it would be amazing to watch!

Depends what he means exactly, I take it to mean from qualifying through to the tournament which is 2 years and more than enough time to 'build' something at that level imo. Max 4 years through a euro and WC campaign.

I sort of agree with him, the Australian cricket team used to have a policy of the best 11 players play and then you change 1 player a year in the first team

I tend to agree with him there a bit- the English media are obsessed with this building from 10 years old upwards stuff when I'm sure most of it comes down to luck that a group of world class players happen to come along together. For example Brazil are just going through a touch spell at the minute for talent. Doesn't mean their whole systems fucked