Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

I have to say LFEE is an absolutely exceptional human being. To not only organise everything but also be such a ridiculously good host given the circumstances says a lot about him. Cheers once again Paul, appreciated.

:thup:

Thank you all for your kind words they are much appreciated but it was a team effort and everyone played their part in making it a memorable day... Even those who fitted the giant screen :lol:

Although I didn't know Jon personally it did sound like he had a few things in common with my grandad with his love for NUFC and his passion for boxing... But at a week short of turning 101 years old he was lucky enough to actually see us win something so let's not feel too sorry for him! :lol:

Anyway this is about Cajun as most of us knew him as so all is left is to organise a suitable gift for Jon's family to commemorate the occasion with... Ian W come up with the good idea of a nice framed photo and Jill got some great shots of us all together at the end so unless there is any strong objections (no waivers were signed! :lol: ) then I'll organise this with Jill's help over the coming days using the £30 we had set aside after expenses...

Here's to the Lockwood Cup 2015!

Thank you all for your kind words they are much appreciated but it was a team effort and everyone played their part in making it a memorable day... Even those who fitted the giant screen :lol:

Although I didn't know Jon personally it did sound like he had a few things in common with my grandad with his love for NUFC and his passion for boxing... But at a week short of turning 101 years old he was lucky enough to actually see us win something so let's not feel too sorry for him! :lol:

Anyway this is about Cajun as most of us knew him as so all is left is to organise a suitable gift for Jon's family to commemorate the occasion with... Ian W come up with the good idea of a nice framed photo and Jill got some great shots of us all together at the end so unless there is any strong objections (no waivers were signed! :lol: ) then I'll organise this with Jill's help over the coming days using the £30 we had set aside after expenses...

Here's to the Lockwood Cup 2015!

Nice one. Great idea.

Facebook so far as a few of you are friends with me on there. I have webspace I can use to host them but I've got computer problems so it may be a few days.

That is, if people are happy for me to do so. Don't want to step on anyone's privacy. I'm not actually in any of the photos so don't want to post them publicly if people don't want their picture out there!

I have 4 very similar ones, I'll pick the best one.

What size print you thinking?

I've no idea, tbh. Will have to have a look at the options/cost compared to the size of the photo.

I have to say LFEE is an absolutely exceptional human being. To not only organise everything but also be such a ridiculously good host given the circumstances says a lot about him. Cheers once again Paul, appreciated.

Seconded, thanks for everything!

Facebook so far as a few of you are friends with me on there. I have webspace I can use to host them but I've got computer problems so it may be a few days.

That is, if people are happy for me to do so. Don't want to step on anyone's privacy. I'm not actually in any of the photos so don't want to post them publicly if people don't want their picture out there!

I have 4 very similar ones, I'll pick the best one.

What size print you thinking?

I've no idea, tbh. Will have to have a look at the options/cost compared to the size of the photo.

would be good to see the pics if you can upload them  :thup: