Lockwood Cup

Ryan_Taylor

Would anyone who's passing/travelling from Wallsend be willing to pick me and Bo up? We're both peasants who can't drive.

Get the metty you lazy s**** lol.  I am getting it from Walkergate. ..

Not sure I trust myself/the metro to get me to the Soccerdome by 9:45 like. It's a canny hike to Wallsend metty from my new digs as well. :lol:

Would anyone who's passing/travelling from Wallsend be willing to pick me and Bo up? We're both peasants who can't drive.

Not sure I trust myself/the metro to get me to the Soccerdome by 9:45 like. It's a canny hike to Wallsend metty from my new digs as well. :lol:

Where are you stationed like mate? I'm not far from your old place now...

Just to let you know, Jon's parents and Wendy are heading up north tomorrow and really can't wait to be part of this weekend - it really means a lot to them that everyone is doing this in his name. I won't be able to come to the 5-a-side but hope to catch up later as a few of the TT lot are out around match time too.

Jill - have you still got my number?

Just to let you know, Jon's parents and Wendy are heading up north tomorrow and really can't wait to be part of this weekend - it really means a lot to them that everyone is doing this in his name. I won't be able to come to the 5-a-side but hope to catch up later as a few of the TT lot are out around match time too.

Jill - have you still got my number?

No I don't seem to - send me it and I'll send you mine back. :thup:

Guest neesy111

Just went to confirm booking with Turquoise and I'm getting a message the line is disconnected now.  Anyone have any other preference for food?

Waallsend, unfortunately.

Apologies in advance for my distinct lack of skill/stamina/fitness/everything on Saturday. Haven't kicked a ball in 3 and a half months. Looking forward to it though :)

As if Jon would want it any other way

Waallsend, unfortunately.

eeh, the bloody cheek.