Newcastle United vs Crystal Palace - 30/08/14 @ 3PM (not on TV)

Disco
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We cannot handle teams with pace out wide that run directly at us despite having two full backs on each side. Hangelaand will also have a field day heading away our stupid aimless long balls. We're going to lose this one.

We cannot handle teams with pace out wide that run directly at us despite having two full backs on each side. Hangelaand will also have a field day heading away our stupid aimless long balls. We're going to lose this one.

Explain how we beat them twice last year without conceding then?  ;)

God knows  :lol:

None of the players that scored for us against them will be playing, that much I do know. Well except O.G. who has already bagged one for us this term.

Team will be this ...

Krul

Janmaat.      Saylor.        Colo.      Dummett

Gouffran.      Sissoko.    Colback.    Cabella

de Jong

Rivière

Subs: Elliot, Haidara, Aaron's, Obertan, Abeid, Perez, Anita

Team will be this ...

Krul

Janmaat.      Saylor.        Colo.      Dummett

Gouffran.      Sissoko.    Colback.    Cabella

de Jong

Rivière

Subs: Elliot, Haidara, Aaron's, Obertan, Abeid, Perez, Anita

Saylor won't play. Williamson will play.

Thought the new season, new signings etc would give me back the matchday buzz.  Nope.  Still got the same 'couldn't give a shit' feeling as I had for most of last season.

Gona be a chore dragging myself up to watch them 2 shit cunts swan about on the touchline without even a pre-match drink.

God knows  :lol:

None of the players that scored for us against them will be playing, that much I do know. Well except O.G. who has already bagged one for us this term.

Getting prolific that lad.

A depressing, turgid, feisty 1-1 with a red card for Palace.

Think we will win 1:0 personally mate.

Agree with you though on the turgidness

Mentioned it earlier in the week, when he's absolutely desperate for a result he tends to get one. Could easily sneak it by a goal. 

A depressing, turgid, feisty 1-1 with a red card for Palace.

Think we will win 1:0 personally mate.

Agree with you though on the turgidness

Mentioned it earlier in the week, when he's absolutely desperate for a result he tends to get one. Could easily sneak it by a goal.

Couldn't agree more the slimy cunt always gets out of a jam with a lucky goal despite a terrible performance.

It will be interesting if Palace can grab an early goal though i wonder if the crowd would turn so quickly or just sit in silence giving him "time"