SackPardew.com

Decky

Ashley is definitely an easier target than most think. He's put the club up for sale twice already, once after the Hull game post-Keegan and also after relegation. He's not the heart of stone businessman many think he is, we just haven't fully gone for his throat since that Hull game.

I see where you're coming from, but at the same time Pardew is only a small part of the problem.

Pardew is one of the biggest problems by far.

That's a pretty short sighted way of thinking for me like. We have consistently sold key players, not invested money and had bad feeling around the club since Ashley came. Our squad now is probably the weakest it has ever been under Ashley's tenure in term's of it's capability in the Premier League. Yes, Pardew is shit, and yes he should be sacked but the fat cunt will only place the next man in the same situation and it will be equally as difficult and will waste even more of the fat cunts money that he will later want back. Let's face it, if Ashley goes, the likelihood is that the manager goes too...

Going for Pardew is the only way of influencing the situation.

Pardew is an expression of the nonsensical sporting ambition at the club. Forcing him out is the only way to make a stand against that.

Our best hope is for Ashley to appoint someone who's not only there to keep things in balance, but bring purpose to our existence. If not, he'll fail miserably like Pardew and we'll force him out too.

Going for Pardew is the only way of influencing the situation.

Pardew is an expression of the nonsensical sporting ambition at the club. Forcing him out is the only way to make a stand against that.

Our best hope is for Ashley to appoint someone who's not only there to keep things in balance, but bring purpose to our existence. If not, he'll fail miserably like Pardew and we'll force him out too.

I agree with this, but then what happens when we spend season after season being nothing but league fillers because the problem actually isn't the management so much as it is the ownership?

We have never properly tried to oust Ashley because simply; we are fucking useless as a fanbase at organising any form of ongoing protest.

The fact is the club will never be what we want it to be as long as Ashley owns it but getting rid of Pardew will at least give us some chance of starting to enjoy watching our team again and regaining some pride. That's enough for me.........for now anyway.

The fact is the club will never be what we want it to be as long as Ashley owns it but getting rid of Pardew will at least give us some chance of starting to enjoy watching our team again and regaining some pride. That's enough for me.........for now anyway.

Yeah, we need to start somewhere. The first priority is at least trying to get rid of this manager who is incapable of using the players that are brought in, which is particularly frustrating because some of them are of a decent pedigree.

If we got a competent manager in, things would be so much better. I mean it's just so awful at the moment not even being able to watch the matches.

It's interesting in a few of the articles I've read from the press that Christophe Galtier's name has been mentioned a couple of times, especially when they say he was heavily linked last year too

I see where you're coming from, but at the same time Pardew is only a small part of the problem.

Pardew is one of the biggest problems by far.

That's a pretty short sighted way of thinking for me like. We have consistently sold key players, not invested money and had bad feeling around the club since Ashley came. Our squad now is probably the weakest it has ever been under Ashley's tenure in term's of it's capability in the Premier League. Yes, Pardew is s***, and yes he should be sacked but the fat c*** will only place the next man in the same situation and it will be equally as difficult and will waste even more of the fat c***s money that he will later want back. Let's face it, if Ashley goes, the likelihood is that the manager goes too...

Wasn't Marveaux, MYM and Ben Arfa loaned out because our manager wouldn't play them? I'm not defending Ashley, but at the end of the day, he's going to sell whatever he can sell that isn't going to cost him even more. All those three players were losing tons of value because our manager is clueless.

"He has a family"  :lol:

Yeah, and they're living pretty damned well I would imagine. Are you kidding me!!! How about the families with far less having to fork out money to attend games and watch him do nonsense. Man, oust that fraud pronto!

"He has a family"  :lol:

Yeah, and they're living pretty damned well I would imagine. Are you kidding me!!! How about the families with far less having to fork out money to attend games and watch him do nonsense. Man, oust that fraud pronto!

I don't think I even made that argument. (Please nobody find a post where I did)

Hmmm ... Lee Ryder pushing some Hatem excuses that have no doubt come from Pardew's people. Desperate stuff. Love how Colo is being thrown under the bus too. I wonder why Colo was allowed so much say, given that he was trying to force his way to Argentina not long before. All nonsense.

It's interesting in a few of the articles I've read from the press that Christophe Galtier's name has been mentioned a couple of times, especially when they say he was heavily linked last year too

Would be a dream to get him in, done a great job with St Etienne.