SackPardew.com

Decky

Lets see what happens when we ge thrashed off Southampton.

As I said earlier, all this work is great, because it's at least being discussed. However, we need to lose the next three games for it to really then have the desired impact, as people will then really take note.

We're going to beat Southampton aren't we  :lol:

:lol: Best thing about INT breaks is that it's easy to forget just how terrible we are. Hell no we're not going to win.

It would be just our luck to go on a little winning streak now, perfectly in time to slam the breaks on just as this thing is gathering steam like.

Exactly why I'm convinced we'll pull off the most boring and undeserved 1-0 win ever at St Mary's.

We're going to beat Southampton aren't we  :lol:

:lol: Best thing about INT breaks is that it's easy to forget just how terrible we are. Hell no we're not going to win.

It would be just our luck to go on a little winning streak now, perfectly in time to slam the breaks on just as this thing is gathering steam like.

We sent our luck to Hull.

Mentalist at work came out with the old "yeah, but if we sacked Pardew we might get someone shit..." fucking Earth to moron. I think you just have to accept the fact that some people are just too loyal and too scared of any type of change. They've had the old Leeds/Portsmouth guff rammed down their throat for that long that simply existing in the PL, without any ambition whatsoever, is enough for them.

A club is only worth supporting if you've got a connection with it. I've got no connection with the current NUFC. It's a soul-less, dark, miserable shell of it's former self. Each passing year of bland, dour, just-good-enough football feels like another bleep on a life-support system. 

I'll start giving a fuck again when these pricks eventually sling their collective hooks. don't mind a jot if it gets worse before it gets better either. I want to start supporting my team again. I want my club back, don't care where they leave it either. Championship, League 1, don't care, just want to start giving a shit again.

Hope we get fucking dicked at Southampton too. And Hull and every other game until he goes. Fuck him.

I'm going to Annan to watch Berwick this weekend. The last time I went there Pardew headbutted a linesman at Hull. Lets hope he's making the news for the wrong reasons again this weekend.

A club is only worth supporting if you've got a connection with it. I've got no connection with the current NUFC. It's a soul-less, dark, miserable shell of it's former self. Each passing year of bland, dour, just-good-enough football feels like another bleep on a life-support system. 

well said.

Mentalist at work came out with the old "yeah, but if we sacked Pardew we might get someone shit..." fucking Earth to moron. I think you just have to accept the fact that some people are just too loyal and too scared of any type of change. They've had the old Leeds/Portsmouth guff rammed down their throat for that long that simply existing in the PL, without any ambition whatsoever, is enough for them.

I'll start giving a fuck again when these pricks eventually sling their collective hooks. don't mind a jot if it gets worse before it gets better either. I want to start supporting my team again. I want my club back, don't care where they leave it either. Championship, League 1, don't care, just want to start giving a shit again.

Hope we get fucking dicked at Southampton too. And Hull and every other game until he goes. Fuck him.

Well said, as per. :thup:

Mentalist at work came out with the old "yeah, but if we sacked Pardew we might get someone s***..." f***ing Earth to moron. I think you just have to accept the fact that some people are just too loyal and too scared of any type of change. They've had the old Leeds/Portsmouth guff rammed down their throat for that long that simply existing in the PL, without any ambition whatsoever, is enough for them.

I'll start giving a f*** again when these pricks eventually sling their collective hooks. don't mind a jot if it gets worse before it gets better either. I want to start supporting my team again. I want my club back, don't care where they leave it either. Championship, League 1, don't care, just want to start giving a s*** again.

Hope we get f***ing dicked at Southampton too. And Hull and every other game until he goes. f*** him.

Its sad that it's come to this but I agree with every single word.

Well said  O0

well said.

should be made into a banner.

Brilliant, couldn't agree more with hoping we get dicked, one win is further damage so I'd sooner see us lose.

Agree with midds. If someone offered me a new board, who had the club's interests as the first bullet point and a vested interest in the supporters, but we'd have to start again from the doldrums - I'd probably take it. I'm not talking about an FC United type of shenanigan here either, we've got a perfectly good club here that has been systematically ruined by the current custodians, beyond any context of the rotten cash cow that modern football represents.