Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 13/09/14 - post-match laughs from page 1

Mike

Guest firetotheworks

Just to reiterate, Pardew has told us that this squad is stronger than both last seasons and the one before that. Y'know, the ones with Ba, Cabaye, Ben Arfa, Debuchy and Marveaux.

I've actually lost count of the amount of times pundits have laid into Coloccini for nonsensical decision making in the past year. Some fools in our support still rate him for some reason.

Same type of pundits that say we only want Pardew sacked because hes from London and we are losing because we sold Cabaye?

I heard that one. Was cringing at that comment. Media just assume we despise all cockneys.

I've actually lost count of the amount of times pundits have laid into Coloccini for nonsensical decision making in the past year. Some fools in our support still rate him for some reason.

Same type of pundits that say we only want Pardew sacked because hes from London and we are losing because we sold Cabaye?

I heard that one. Was cringing at that comment. Media just assume we despise all cockneys.

Dunno about you but I can't stand Les Ferdinand. Not a hero of mine at all. Rob Lee too. Total wanker.

Apart from Citeh we have had a kind run of games. Got some good teams coming up - can see us marooned in the bottom 3 soon.

We're going to struggle badly this season, new manager or not.

Wow I like this American pundit. Called out Pardew on the fact that Southampton have lots of new players and even a new manager and they're managing to deal with it.

Canadian pundits reckon Pardew has lost the locker room and is on the way out.

Dichio and Craig Forest? 

Forrest. 

Wow I like this American pundit. Called out Pardew on the fact that Southampton have lots of new players and even a new manager and they're managing to deal with it.

Canadian pundits reckon Pardew has lost the locker room and is on the way out.

Dichio and Craig Forest? 

Forrest. 

Don't think I have ever seen Forrest smile on that show. He is normally hit an miss with his comments. Dichio is actually reasonable value.

Dunno about you but I can't stand Les Ferdinand. Not a hero of mine at all. Rob Lee too. Total w*****.

Warren Barton as well, hate that fucker.

Guest Bert Shaft

Dunno about you but I can't stand Les Ferdinand. Not a hero of mine at all. Rob Lee too. Total w*****.

You missed out the odious useless Malcolm MacDonald as well.