Southampton 4 - 0 Newcastle United - 13/09/14 - post-match laughs from page 1

Mike

Pardew or not, I happen to be of the opinion that Cabella is a complete and utter duck egg. Total shite.

No worse than anyone except Rolando Aarons this season. I think we'll look ok (eventually) with a decent manager, even if our new signings aren't very good.

I think it will take a few games to turn it around but a proper manager could get us to safety with this squad.

Pardew is not the problem here. Haven't anyone figure out even if we get Alex ferguson here oit if retiremt it won't make any fu&$ing difference.

The spirit and soul of the club has been destroyed by Ashley.

Guest Roger Kint

Pardew is not the problem here. Haven't anyone figure out even if we get Alex ferguson here oit if retiremt it won't make any fu&$ing difference.

:lol:

Pardew or not, I happen to be of the opinion that Cabella is a complete and utter duck egg. Total shite.

No worse than anyone except Rolando Aarons this season. I think we'll look ok (eventually) with a decent manager, even if our new signings aren't very good.

I think it will take a few games to turn it around but a proper manager could get us to safety with this squad.

it'll be a struggle mind, no-one is going to get much out of the crop of defenders we've got left, we'll have to start scoring goals sharpish whoever comes in

Didn't stop Hughton did it?

Guest firetotheworks

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.