Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

Guest Roger Kint

http://i.imgur.com/mAqfehv.jpg

:lol: That'll show em.

I just don't get the anti-protest lot. Have they forgotten we are bottom of the league? Do they think we are going places with Pardew? The only place I can see is to the Championship and beyond.

Its loyalty apparently. Proper fans sit on their hands in silence accepting the mediocrity

@lowndss: In the strawberry corner. Too many "pro pardew" fans stood and turned at those holding banners and started singing "newcastle" over chants

Too many "soopafans" in that area of the ground, always said it. So super that they're holding the club back.

Genuinely sitting here wondering whether I can do this anymore.

I hate the owner, everything about the club, and I hate the vast majority of the fans. I totally and utterly hate NUFC.

Disappointing.  After all the press coverage this week and the various opinion polls showing 80% plus wanted him gone.  Now it looks to the outside world like some "armchair internet warriors" and not the "real" fans opinion (whatever the definition of a "real" fan is!).  Seems like 80% plus of the 'soopafans' want the c**t to stay.  Either that or they are torn between protest and supporting the team during the match.  Maybe after FT there might be hell to pay.

I just don't get the anti-protest lot. Have they forgotten we are bottom of the league? Do they think we are going places with Pardew? The only place I can see is to the Championship and beyond.

This happens everywhere in the world. Fans showing how loyal they are by not bitching when the team is terrible. It's been happening in Chicago for 100 fucking years. It's the dumbest fucking shit in sports.

hasnt alwys been like that here mike, im old enough to remember relegations in the 70s and 80s, abusing and rounding on  the directors box, ive been on that pitch 'protesting'. not so many cameras in those days tho.

and Jack charton knows what anti  manager protests here are about :lol:

Watching this I can't see Bruce being much of a step up. I'd rather Colo :lol:

:lol: I realize now it will never matter. We get the team and the manager we deserve. This is all it will ever be forever.

Mike is Reek. :lol:

:lol: Motherfucker I was Reek when I joined.

Watching this I can't see Bruce being much of a step up. I'd rather Colo :lol:

:lol: I realize now it will never matter. We get the team and the manager we deserve. This is all it will ever be forever.

Mike is Reek. :lol:

:lol: Motherfucker I was Reek when I joined.

Everything is bad forever :(

This happens everywhere in the world. Fans showing how loyal they are by not bitching when the team is terrible. It's been happening in Chicago for 100 fucking years. It's the dumbest fucking shit in sports.

hasnt alwys been like that here mike, im old enough to remember relegations in the 70s and 80s, abusing and rounding on  the directors box, ive been on that pitch 'protesting'. not so many cameras in those days tho.

Fanbases that feel like they should be more still get angry. Fanbases that are convinced this is good enough sit and watch. What we may have been, we no longer are.