Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

Not even the slightest part of me wants Newcastle to get anything. f***ing sick and tired of it all.

It's it horrible feeling really to want your team to get beat, watch them succeed at that on most occasions and it still doesn't effect the situation.

Anyone noticed it's still 0-0? And this is us playing well. :lol:

aye, i'd say they've been working in training on getting people another 5-10 yards closer to the their box but still haven't graduated to what they should do when they get there

if hull score we'll fall apart and it'll be 2 or 3

End of the day, there are a load of people who are only there to watch the game.  If I was there, I would be sat on my arse looking miserable, just like that lot - which is why I stopped going.  Not everybody wants to bellow protests for 90 minutes, this cannot be helped :dontknow:  There are never, ever going to be 50,000 people in there who have gone only so they can make a point to the regime, sadly.  Even if we were losing 0-15 after 75 minutes, there is a significant proportion of that crowd who still wouldn't be bewwwwing at the team, or the manager, or the owner.

Safety disclaimer:

I hate the way things are at the minute and absolutely agree that it would be majestic if the place properly turned: I just don't find it surprising that it continues not to happen

:lol: So why be anti protest, and then not support the team. There isn't a fucking peep. Negative or Positive. It's a library.

My biggest argument with these dickheads every time. 'Team needs your support'? I saw more support given to fucking Yoda in Attack of The Clones at Boldon Cinema ffs

:lol:

In reality, though, my guess is that they're not getting behind the team simply because the team is fucking shite, and difficult to get behind :anguish: