Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

They keep singing "get out of our club" to Ashley, idiots, he's not going, you've got zero chance of forcing him out, you have a golden opportunity to get the man responsible for the way we play out but you are not taking it, these chants will just make Ashley more determined to not react, that's the type of person he is.

Tiote giving up :lol:

Has been such a f***ing fraud in the past year.

:lol: Who from this team has been better in the last 12 months?

Pata - the perennial defender of Tiote and Colo.

:lol: Haven't said a word about Colo lately but what has Tiote done wrong today ffs?

Tiote giving up :lol:

Has been such a f***ing fraud in the past year.

:lol: Who from this team has been better in the last 12 months?

Pata - the perennial defender of Tiote and Colo.

:lol: Haven't said a word about Colo lately but what has Tiote done wrong today ffs?

He's trying. Clearly a Pardew lover.

f*** him

This probably isn't even the most hopeless situation Mike is currently facing as a supporter.

:lol: Dude, The Bills are my best team.

I'm sticking to sports where you get rewarded for being shit. Premier League can fuck off until they institute a draft.

:lol: How would it even work?

Disappointing.  After all the press coverage this week and the various opinion polls showing 80% plus wanted him gone.  Now it looks to the outside world like some "armchair internet warriors" and not the "real" fans opinion (whatever the definition of a "real" fan is!).  Seems like 80% plus of the 'soopafans' want the c**t to stay.  Either that or they are torn between protest and supporting the team during the match.  Maybe after FT there might be hell to pay.

The atmosphere will change if we lose and Pardew won't have any excuse about the players being distracted by the protest. As disappointing as this is, it may actually play out better... if we lose.

Guest Roger Kint

:lol: So why be anti protest, and then not support the team. There isn't a fucking peep. Negative or Positive. It's a library.

My biggest argument with these dickheads every time. 'Team needs your support'? I saw more support given to fucking Yoda in Attack of The Clones at Boldon Cinema ffs

This probably isn't even the most hopeless situation Mike is currently facing as a supporter.

:lol: Dude, The Bills are my best team.

I'm sticking to sports where you get rewarded for being shit. Premier League can fuck off until they institute a draft.

:lol: How would it even work?

We get to take a youth player from Chelsea every year.