Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

Pardew is so lucky again. He keeps playing Rivière instead of Perez for example and we look like a team permanently playing with 10 men. So then Cisse comes back and we look useful again despite Pardew. He's the absolute definition of a man who shouldn't be in charge of anyone. He's the kind of man that make the British work place unbearable with ass kissers getting to the top and talent ignored in their place. Absolutely horrendous result that will ultimately relegate us.

Clapping a 2-2 draw to Hull. I'm f***ing done with this club.

Clapping a 2-2 draw to Hull. I'm f***ing done with this club.

Let me add. at HOME. FFS. Mike Ashley is sitting there enjoying life knowing he can con this many people. Done. FUCKING DONE.

I've been a very interested observer from Greece. Typical bloody Cisse - but good for him personally. Don't worry about the result - he would never have been sacked today. It will come in time, relegation will happen too. Shame on the 'silent majority' who call protesters traitors for wanting us to lose.

I've been a very interested observer from Greece. Typical bloody Cisse - but good for him personally. Don't worry about the result - he would never have been sacked today. It will come in time, relegation will happen too. Shame on the 'silent majority' who call protesters traitors for wanting us to lose.

It's not the result though, it's the fans reaction. Seriously, I don't know how many were there but definitely a big majority was applauding a 2-2 draw to Hull City at home.