Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

We were pretty fucking appalling for the vast majority of the game.  High crosses into the box where we're lucky to have more than a single attacker (who is usually shit in the air), the usual lack of movement and individual mistakes.  Hull somehow managed to actually be worse than us even whilst scoring twice.  They came to play a team at its lowest ebb in years and they looked terrified.

We didn't ever look like scoring until we were 2 goals down with the game looking lost allowing us to play less restrictively and with more freedom.  If Hull weren't shit they'd have demolished us.

Completely unacceptable levels of hate rose inside me when they showed the leader fistpumping in celebration towards the bench/crowd after the second goal.

Same, baba.  I haven't celebrated a Newcastle goal in the usual way for such a long time.  Anything that buys this idiot time and reasons to be smug is a negative.

Completely unacceptable levels of hate rose inside me when they showed the leader fistpumping in celebration towards the bench/crowd after the second goal.

Same, baba.  I haven't celebrated a Newcastle goal in the usual way for such a long time.  Anything that buys this idiot time and reasons to be smug is a negative.

I'm so tired of this club man.

We were pretty fucking appalling for the vast majority of the game.  High crosses into the box where we're lucky to have more than a single attacker (who is usually shit in the air), the usual lack of movement and individual mistakes.  Hull somehow managed to actually be worse than us even whilst scoring twice.  They came to play a team at its lowest ebb in years and they looked terrified.

We didn't ever look like scoring until we were 2 goals down with the game looking lost allowing us to play less restrictively and with more freedom.  If Hull weren't shit they'd have demolished us.

We were mint man, lush football on the deck.

Sorry I'll stop now, but can't quite believe that comment from GolfMag.  It was a typical Pardew performance, completely listless as usual.

So the VAST majority of the ground still wants Pardew. I wish them all the best.. the superfans, the loyalest supporters.. I hope they clap the liar off to relegation.

This is the last time I'm watching this shambles in a long time, I'm afraid. This is not my club and those dead souls in the stands deserve everything that's served for forgetting what football is. Good f***ing luck

This.

It will never ever be 100% obviously. But amongst those with sense and with the clubs interest at heart (not this regime, not this manager or even this group of players interests) but for NUFC and all it represents in history and to the city and region: It has to be recognised the only way to rid us of this crap manager, and rotten owner is to walk away.

Walk away and explain loudly, clearly and repeatedly why until change is made.

Gates of mid 20-30k will soon dwindle a bit more once the results,a s they will, keep being crap.

It hurts, not being there can't lie. But it is the right thing to do and the only power we have is to hit them in what they care about, their wallets and bank balances.

The alternative is to accept it, surrender and meekly submit. that is the real betrayal of the club, of NUFC imo.

So the VAST majority of the ground still wants Pardew. I wish them all the best.. the superfans, the loyalest supporters.. I hope they clap the liar off to relegation.

This is the last time I'm watching this shambles in a long time, I'm afraid. This is not my club and those dead souls in the stands deserve everything that's served for forgetting what football is. Good fucking luck

I said the same after the Cardiff match - the morons who hung around 'because we're winning' rather than showing a real united front and those today who have sat on their hands who will now be saying they have watched a classic this afternoon are all complicit in the fatman's treatment of the club, the fact pardle is still here for the foreseeable future and the general malaise that is going to see us relegated again.

"We were really good at times today, I hope our fans see that."

-Alan Pardew, after a 2-2 home draw with Hull

He's a con man. And a pretty good one by the looks of it.

We were woeful today, what's worse is that Pardew paraded himself and got away with it, a player we've been trying to flog scored twice and the fans will get the blame for not winning.

I'm in a foul mood; at least we've got some a at games coming up where we can roll over.

This is the last time I'm watching this shambles in a long time, I'm afraid. This is not my club and those dead souls in the stands deserve everything that's served for forgetting what football is. Good f***ing luck

:thup: