Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

He's the workplace psychopath. He's managed to charm and slime his way to the top. He's never been competent but he's got a way of charming those around him and morons who can't seee through it. You only need dig one layer deeper to realise his performance is terrible and he doesn't deserve the job. By the time anyone has realised it though he's got too many idiot friends keeping him in position.

Got threatened by the bloke sat next to us today. I do hope it's not his season ticket...

What happened?

Guy next to me was arguing with the bloke in front of him (who had s sack Pardew banner). My lass told them both to be quiet and watch the game. This bloke then starts being aggressive towards her, watch your fucking mouth ect. That's a no go for me, as it probably is most blokes. So I told him where to go. He then stood up and offered me to 'get the fuck outside' with him.

Got threatened by the bloke sat next to us today. I do hope it's not his season ticket...

What happened?

Guy next to me was arguing with the bloke in front of him (who had s sack Pardew banner). My lass told them both to be quiet and watch the game. This bloke then starts being aggressive towards her, watch your fucking mouth ect. That's a no go for me, as it probably is most blokes. So I told him where to go. He then stood up and offered me to 'get the fuck outside' with him.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Carver1.jpg

What happened?

Guy next to me was arguing with the bloke in front of him (who had s sack Pardew banner). My lass told them both to be quiet and watch the game. This bloke then starts being aggressive towards her, watch your f***ing mouth ect. That's a no go for me, as it probably is most blokes. So I told him where to go. He then stood up and offered me to 'get the f*** outside' with him.

http://www.true-faith.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/Carver1.jpg

Fatter, older and wearing a stone island sweater. Probably his dad.

The atmosphere at the ground today was one of desperation. It reminded me of our relegation season. I don't think anyone was supporting Pardew, I think it was a case of 'Fuck Ashley. Fuck Pardew. Fuck the politics.......we have to win this game.'

The fact that Pardew accused us of creating a 'difficult' atmosphere when the support from the stands was sensational, is despicable. Would it be that hard to say 'thanks'.

Guest Howaythetoon

Awful game, cannot believe Hull who were in easy street let slip a 2-0 lead. Fucking Cisse. We are going to do well to survive this season like.

Guest Howaythetoon

Diame is brilliant.

Really isn't. He's a decent player, but he's no better than Sissoko.

Fuck off, Sissoko was awful and is indeed awful. Diame far more intelligent.

I have never seen so many spineless fucking fans in all my life.

Sat in the Gallowgate with my mate, loads of people round me had the A4 cards (Was presuming they wanted to protest), we had the bigger one with just the black logo on. When 5 minutes came round, me and my mate stood up with the banner, and the cunts around us just sat in there seats looking at us and then booed, while holding the A4 ones on their laps. I literally couldn't believe my eyes.

If that is what the support is like every week. I am glad I stopped going over 2 years ago. That may be my first and last match for a while.

Pathetic cunts, the lot of them. Deserve Pardew and his shit football.

Diame is brilliant.

Really isn't. He's a decent player, but he's no better than Sissoko.

f*** off, Sissoko was awful and is indeed awful. Diame far more intelligent.

I don't agree. Let me just start out by saying I'm not Sissoko's biggest fan but I do think he's being limited by the coward we have in charge. I think Diame is a decent player, but he's definitely not better than Sissoko imo. I've seen Diame have plenty of games and there's a reason he's been at three different mediocre PL teams.

I have never seen so many spineless f***ing fans in all my life.

Sat in the Gallowgate with my mate, loads of people round me had the A4 cards (Was presuming they wanted to protest), we had the bigger one with just the black logo on. When 5 minutes came round, me and my mate stood up with the banner, and the c***s around us just sat in there seats looking at us and then booed, while holding the A4 ones on their laps. I literally couldn't believe my eyes.

If that is what the support is like every week. I am glad I stopped going over 2 years ago. That may be my first and last match for a while.

Pathetic c***s, the lot of them. Deserve Pardew and his s*** football.

It's disgusting to see so many spineless, naive fans mate but good on you for doing your bit :thup:

I was actually happy for you lot when you went 0-2 and deflated when you came back to equalize. That's all kinds of fucked up.

This is exactly how it went for me. I was terrified of us bringing it back to 3 - 2 and praying for the opposite.

The sheep will start to flock when we're in the relegation zone in a month, man.

Shame it has to come to that, like.

:thup:

It's a shame we will have pissed away 5 games and made our relegation chances that hit higher in the meantime.

Celebrating a draw at home to Hull is a disgrace.

I can't believe the easy ride Pardew got today. It's demoralising and embarrassing. I left the ground deflated. Complete and utter apathy has set in and it makes me sick.

The difference between today and Cardiff was astonishing, especially given that we were 1-0 up then, yet at 2-0 down today, there was still nothing against the manager. Shows how many passionate supporters jacked it in during the summer to be replaced by people who are just happy to be there.