Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

West Ham just beat Liverpool 3-1. There's some perspective.

Sure I saw them draw 2-2 with Hull City the other night too.

I'm also sure I saw Liverpool get beat off Villa last week as well, someone else who didn't beat us.

Our form recently from back end of last year til now.

Some perspective would be L L L L L L W L L D D L D

Suppose that's a canny run in your book? One win against a relegated Cardiff City?

Did you not hear it was a canny game with a decent atmosphere? Cunts like you are never happy.

West Ham just beat Liverpool 3-1. There's some perspective.

Sure I saw them draw 2-2 with Hull City the other night too.

I'm also sure I saw Liverpool get beat off Villa last week as well, someone else who didn't beat us.

Our form recently from back end of last year til now.

Some perspective would be L L L L L L W L L D D L D

Suppose that's a canny run in your book? One win against a relegated Cardiff City?

You are clearly a blind man with tunnel vision who happens to run an agenda against Pardew.

Out of interest ujpest are you happy with a 2-2 at home to Hull?

Yes or no will suffice.

Yes and No.

I would have preferred a win but coming back from 2 down to draw makes it feel like a win.

It's not a win, it's a draw to a Hull city side who poor for long periods of the game.

Pick your ambition up off the floor with you.

Yes or no will suffice.

Yes and No.

I would have preferred a win but coming back from 2 down to draw makes it feel like a win.

It feels like a draw at home to Hull which is shit, especially in context with our form in 2014.

Yes or no will suffice.

Yes and No.

It feels like a draw at home to Hull which is shit, especially in context with our form in 2014.

It's an upgrade on last year when they beat us like.

Yes or no will suffice.

Yes and No.

On three.  Hip hip hooray.

Yes or no will suffice.

Yes and No.

It feels like a draw at home to Hull which is s***, especially in context with our form in 2014.

Which was also totally unacceptable.

Talking about individual results is surely irrelevant. Whether or not you're happy with drawing with a Hull isn't the right question. As ujpest says, they are reasons you might take positives from it in isolation.

The question is does Pardew set us out in the right way, approach games with the right attitude and get the most out of the players at his disposal? Is the team more than the sum of its parts?

Talking about individual results is surely irrelevant. Whether or not you're happy with drawing with a Hull isn't the right question. As ujpest says, they are reasons you might take positives from it in isolation.

The question is does Pardew set us out in the right way, approach games with the right attitude and get the most out of the players at his disposal? Is the team more than the sum of its parts?

Which positives Ian?

Despite everything, good day out today.  Not tense atmosphere v Pardew like at Cardiff.  More pantomime.  Cheering Cisses first goal, then boo when high fives Pardew, then cheer Cisse again.

Didn't see many of the 30,000 sack pardew cards.

Appreciate many have chucked it in.  What else ate you going to do though? Watch it in a pub? Stream? Watch Gatehead at that awful stadium? Watch rugby? Go to the metrocentre? Spend time with your fucking lass?  Nah. Hoing to the match and getting sloshed is still the best thing you can do in Newcastle on a Saturday afternoon.

Never have i felt so demoralised leaving the ground as after this match. 2-2 against fucking Hull and our happy clapper moron fans ate this shit up like gravy. Mass hysteria at 2-2 man fuck right off. Got shouted at on 5 mins for protesting by two absolute muppets. "Support the team" etc they came out with. Today proved it for sure, most of the fans with brains are long gone and most of what are left are complete brainless, spineless, blind fucktards of the highest order.

Absolutely sick as fuck that this cunt clings onto his job.

If I was pedantic, I would say that is actually 4 questions, albeit with a shortage of question marks.  Thankfully I'm not.

Howay man, this is ridiculous. Fans turning on fans for being too supportive. Really?

yes, I will never give a battered wife props for sticking by her abusive husband through thick and thin.

Exactly.

"It'll be different this time." Fuck off man. If you settle for that then you deserve no better than that.