Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

that's it, I'm out, give me a judge when our fans take their blinkers off

It's the only way. MASS boycott or else nowt at al will chabge.

You have seen the morons, the 'soopas' lapping up a draw at home with those giants Hull.

Pardew is the self proclaimed king.....mediocrity is the real king, and sections of us are lapping it up like bitches.

that's it, I'm out, give me a judge when our fans take their blinkers off

It's the only way. MASS boycott or else nowt at al will chabge.

You have seen the morons, the 'soopas' lapping up a draw at home with those giants Hull.

Pardew is the self proclaimed king.....mediocrity is the real king, and sections of us are lapping it up like bitches.

How would you get those "soopas" out of the stadium to organise an effective boycott though?

The definition of a relegation result. Getting a draw in what should be home banker winnable games. This shit will never end.

Not only that but the fans were actually clapping them off, satisfied and relatively happy. Amazing. What would Sir Bobby think?

What's worse is the spin that will now be forced down our throats with our players doing so well amidst adversity. Adversity the team and mainly the tit of a manager created.

You can bet they will focus in on the hard atmosphere despite the majority of fans backing the team all game.

In reality our fans did the nice thing by backing the team and giving the team it's best chance to win. The best the team could do is scrape a 2-2 draw at home to an absolutely inept hull side.

The definition of a relegation result. Getting a draw in what should be home banker winnable games. This s*** will never end.

Not only that but the fans were actually clapping them off, satisfied and relatively happy. Amazing. What would Sir Bobby think?

People are so short sighted. This won't change the terrible football, or the fact we could still be bottom of the league when all the weekend's results are in. It's laughable how Pardew will be giving it large after that, ignoring that we drew against Hull and were losing 2-0 in the first place. Some fans must have the memory of a Goldfish.

So the VAST majority of the ground still wants Pardew. I wish them all the best.. the superfans, the loyalest supporters.. I hope they clap the liar off to relegation.

This is the last time I'm watching this shambles in a long time, I'm afraid. This is not my club and those dead souls in the stands deserve everything that's served for forgetting what football is. Good fucking luck

Guest Dontooner

The club is done transformed into a nothing club. Shameful really and that is the reality.

I seriously hope we relegate and Ashely sells us.