Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

Howay man, this is ridiculous. Fans turning on fans for being too supportive. Really?

yes, I will never give a battered wife props for sticking by her abusive husband through thick and thin.

Exactly.

"It'll be different this time." f*** off man. If you settle for that then you deserve no better than that.

Ray Rices wife hates social justice warriors.

Howay man, this is ridiculous. Fans turning on fans for being too supportive. Really?

yes, I will never give a battered wife props for sticking by her abusive husband through thick and thin.

Yes, but would you go on an domestic abuse internet forum and accuse battered wives of being spineless cunts?

Yes, but would you go on an domestic abuse internet forum and accuse battered wives of being spineless cunts?

If you paid me enough.  My going rates are reasonable.

Hate to say it but this is an excellent point.

:lol:

It's not even "support" though, that's the worst thing.

The type of wankers who shout "support the team" are the same ones that sit quietly through the game and whinge to their mates that it's shite.

True, the vast majority of fans in SJP haven't provided regular meaningful support for the team for years TBH.

The type of w*****s who shout "support the team" are the same ones that sit quietly through the game and whinge to their mates that it's s****.

That's the norm nowadays though. I don't go anymore but last time we were there we got told to be quiet by some old bloke for trying to support the team :lol:

Better to ring them up and say it.

Better to ring them up and say it.

:lol:

The type of w*****s who shout "support the team" are the same ones that sit quietly through the game and whinge to their mates that it's s****.

Agree with this 100%.

Because I am a nosey cunt, I was listening to this lad at half time and he was texting his mate saying "we have been giving pardew hell, you are missing out"

Not once did he participate in a single song, he never got out his seat, anti pardew or for NUFC. Most of our support like to think they make a difference, but they may aswell be at home watching come dine with me. Bellend.

Talking about individual results is surely irrelevant. Whether or not you're happy with drawing with a Hull isn't the right question. As ujpest says, they are reasons you might take positives from it in isolation.

The question is does Pardew set us out in the right way, approach games with the right attitude and get the most out of the players at his disposal? Is the team more than the sum of its parts?

Which positives Ian?

The fact that we showed a bit of bottle and came back from 2-0 down when we could have completely capitulated and shipped 4 or 5 for starters.

Talking about individual results is surely irrelevant. Whether or not you're happy with drawing with a Hull isn't the right question. As ujpest says, they are reasons you might take positives from it in isolation.

The question is does Pardew set us out in the right way, approach games with the right attitude and get the most out of the players at his disposal? Is the team more than the sum of its parts?

Which positives Ian?

The fact that we showed a bit of bottle and came back from 2-0 down when we could have completely capitulated and shipped 4 or 5 for starters.

So a positive is now doing the bare minimum?

We shouldn't be shipping goals at home to Hull period.

But I guess that's an improvement on the 3 we shipped to palace.

You seem the sort of guy who would be content with 11 James milner grafting out 0-0s week in week out.

I can't wait to see the reaction on here and on twitter when Gary Lineker and Mark Lawrenson discuss how 'brave' Pardew changed the game with his astute Cisse for Riviere substitution.

Which positives Ian?

You seem the sort of guy who would be content with 11 James milner grafting out 0-0s week in week out.

I like James Milner mind, always have done. Was treated very shabbily by us.

Which positives Ian?

As I've said, this is an example of the incremental destruction of expectations.  How many times have we come back in Pardew's tenure?  It's about as common as that fat ninja guy slicing water bottles with swords seeing his dick on the occasion he feels strong enough to take a piss standing up.

Completely in isolation, we came from 2-0 down to draw - not win - at home, against one of the weakest teams in the league. And this is supposed to be something we're particularly proud of?!

No, sorry. Wake up.