Newcastle United 2 - 2 Hull City - 20/09/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 45

BlueStar

Half time team talk.

'No more goals'.

:lol: Said Pardew to Bruce.

You're deluded if you think that conversation isn't taking place right now.

It 100 percent has happened, imo. Point is good business for both of them.

Well what an embarrasment in front of the world's media all turning up to see Pardew squirm and what do we do - jack shit. Well done to those who stood up with their signs but man the majority who sat there mute or with looks of disdain at the protesters you deserve this shit. No good moaning afterwards. He's been let off the hook and the fat man and Charnley smirking away. They will be laughing their bloody socks off. Pardew will be full of it afterwards. Makes me want to puke.

Who are these people in St James' Park? Ashley created replicants? 

basically through a process of getting shot of the people who wouldnt put up with it- thats exactly what they are.

Aye. Guess this is what total despair feels like. Just amazes me how timid and dim our match going fanbase is. Delusional - just not in the way the national press thinks.

I kinda want a relegation now.  I cant understand why, but I want to have one.

It would give the club a sense of purpose at least. So pathetic it's come to this.

'Battle for 7th. We can't compete with sovereign states like Huddersfield and Bournemouth'

I kinda want a relegation now.  I cant understand why, but I want to have one.

This Just crossed my mind aswell. Not sure whether it's because pardew might get booted or whether it might be more enjoyable. Tbh i loved the championship season.

If I concentrate really really hard I can kinda understand that everyone is entitled to their opinion and some may dislike the protesting but don't just sit their and do fuck all.  Yes, be against the protests because I'm a "real fan" but if that's true go and lose your voice cheering on your team then.  Don't just sit on your fucking hands.

Guest zicomartin

I didn't think our play was too bad in the first 20 mins or so.

But then the four or five men in the box dwindled to two, then one.

So, its the usual Halftime teamtalk and an 47th minute 0-1. 

No time left to protest.

lucky us.