Crystal Palace 2 - 3 Newcastle United - 24/09/2014 - Man City v NUFC next round

BlueStar

Colback and meid are getting in each others way a lot, too similar and in same position.

Armstrong has looked very lively.

Sammy has made far toooo manay mistakes in that half.

Riviere has surprised me after all the comments about him on here, has really been up for it, hangeland is a good defender aswell..

Taylor too loose with his passes at the back, dummet looked solid and decent going forward.

Colo gets beaten in the air too much but anything on the ground he reads great. That flick aswell...wow

Colback and meid are getting in each others way a lot, too similar and in same position.

Armstrong has looked very lively.

Sammy has made far toooo manay mistakes in that half.

Riviere has surprised me after all the comments about him on here, has really been up for it, hangeland is a good defender aswell..

Taylor too loose with his passes at the back, dummet looked solid and decent going forward.

Colo gets beaten in the air too much but anything on the ground he reads great. That flick aswell...wow

What year is this? 2011?

I want to win this. No one is going to put any pressure on Pardew for losing this.

Nah, full on Machiavellian mode for me. Pardew out by any means necessary and losing games hand over fist will, eventually, achieve it.

Not particularly proud or happy about it but we need this c*** out asap. Getting Pardew out is the endgame, the sooner it happens the better for all concerned.

I've been hoping for losses a long time in the league. Just feel like losing or winning this isn't really affecting his position, mongs will just swept the loss under the carpet so might as well win. :dontknow:

I want to win this. No one is going to put any pressure on Pardew for losing this.

Nah, full on Machiavellian mode for me. Pardew out by any means necessary and losing games hand over fist will, eventually, achieve it.

Not particularly proud or happy about it but we need this c*** out asap. Getting Pardew out is the endgame, the sooner it happens the better for all concerned.

I've been hoping for losses a long time in the league. Just feel like losing or winning this isn't really affecting his position, mongs will just swept the loss under the carpet so might as well win. :dontknow:

Yeah, nobody will care about this game win or lose so we might as well win.  If anything, Ashley will probably give Pardew a bonus if we crash out.