Swansea City vs Newcastle United - 4/10/14 @ 15:00 (no TV)

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

As crap as he is, at least when Obertan has played this season he's run at players and tried to make things happen by committing players. Shame every performance has also be punctuated by kicking the ball out needlessly and having no idea what to do when he gets anywhere remotely dangerous.

Can imagine our play from the back is largely aimed at his 50p head.

Obertan will produce fuck all today.

'I thought we played well. With a bit more luck we'd have limited them to just 1 or 2 goals. The ball also wouldn't fall for us in the final third. I felt we lacked that bit of creative fret today though and it's a problem I'm aware of. We are working hard to get to where we need to be. It's tough being manager here when things aren't going well. You're expected to win games and we haven't been doing that. I can understand the fans frustration but the team needs the fans support to get through this difficult period.'

Feel free to copy and paste later Alan.

#NUFC v @SwansOfficial (4-3-3): Krul; Janmaat, Coloccini ©, Williamson, Dummett; Colback, Tiote, Sissoko; Obertan, Cisse, Gouffran.

:lol:

Shocking total shocking that team not one ounce of creativity in there you f***ing joke of a c***. I hope you get stuffed 6 -0 and for the first time ever I will cheer every every single goal against the team I love to celebrate every nail hammered into your f***ing coffin you utter t*** of a person.

Loling at all the fuckwits in our fanbase who were crowing over Ben Arfa being flogged because "we have Cabella now". Fact is they'll be the same people chuffed Cabella has been dropped for inevitably being shite under Pardew because he's Ben Arfa lite.

Neil Cameron ‏@NeilCameron5  2m2 minutes ago

It's the team most would have picked #NUFC

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I'd agree with that. Well, a few changes, maybe I'd play HBA on the right, Yanga at CB, Perez would get a place in the team and Gouffran wouldn't be on there. I'd probably play Cabella too, and maybe put sissoko in the middle...not too many changes though.

If we were unable to score with the few previous line-ups what is Pardew really thinking with this one :frantic:

Cisse

Gouff - Sissoko - Obertan

WTF!!!! 13 goals in total from those players in 2 years! And defo Obertan is the prefect solution with a total record of 1 goal in 7 season in the Premier League!