Newcastle 1-0 Leicester City - Post match reaction from p 18

Mike

Keeping the ball in the corner with 4 minutes and added time to go ffs. :lol:

At home to Leicester :lol:

Not old enough to remember Shearer/Ferdinand doing it at home every week to keep the lead?

RC for 2 mins?! Insulting as f***.

Jesus I hate Pardew as much as anyone but stop acting like Cabella should be above coming on to waste time. He's been s*** so far for us

He is above coming on for 2 fucking minutes. It's fucking idiotic.

How is he? It wastes time and it's not idiotic to waste time when you're one up with a couple of minutes to go

Leicester want fucking shot.  Who did their scouting on us? They should have been attacking one of the poorest defences in the league but then again they do have another english clogger as a manager.

RC for 2 mins?! Insulting as fuck.

Jesus I hate Pardew as much as anyone but stop acting like Cabella should be above coming on to waste time. He's been shit so far for us

:anguish:

You think he's been quality for us so?

Well Leicester got what they deserved. We won't get relegated. Believe it or not there are plenty shitter teams out there than us. Pardew won't get sacked, probably ever. The crowd are happy. Oh f***ing joy.

That's the most awful thing, with the exception of Southampton (who were strolling) and Man City none of the teams we've played so far are anything at all, we should have loads of points by now, even with a half competent manager.

RC for 2 mins?! Insulting as fuck.

Jesus I hate Pardew as much as anyone but stop acting like Cabella should be above coming on to waste time. He's been shit so far for us

I think he should be starting ahead of the likes of Gouffran and Colback yes.

RC for 2 mins?! Insulting as f***.

Jesus I hate Pardew as much as anyone but stop acting like Cabella should be above coming on to waste time. He's been s*** so far for us

I think he should be starting ahead of the likes of Gouffran and Colback yes.

I think our 12M signing should be on the pitch every single match. I see our 12M signing who was billed to be this brilliant player by the manager being stuck on the bench and not got at least 15-20 mins.

What is it with so many teams looking terrible against us, even when we're terrible as well?  It's like Pardew's succubus style drains the life out of the soul of all Football.