Newcastle 1-0 Leicester City - Post match reaction from p 18

Mike

Fuck that wanking bollocks. Fuck off man.

I fucking guarantee that grey haired cunt will dedicate the win to this weeks absence of the 'Sack Pardew' campaign too.

What an absolutely disgusting result. Look at all our bellend fans acting like we just beat Chelsea 4-0 or something. Pardew will be the man now, those idiots.

We won't win for a while now, thankfully. But it is these little wins and little draws ie Swansea that keep that utter parasite of a man still hanging on at this club. And of all players to do it, his beloved lightbulb-headed cunt friend.

Fuck off NUFC.

RC for 2 mins?! Insulting as fuck.

Jesus I hate Pardew as much as anyone but stop acting like Cabella should be above coming on to waste time. He's been shit so far for us

:anguish:

You think he's been quality for us so?

I think he should be starting ahead of the likes of Gouffran and Colback yes.

Definitely should be ahead of Gouffran in the pecking order for wingers, no doubt but on what I've seen this season he is behind Aarons, Sammy and Obertan. No real point debating whether he should be ahead of Colback given that he's not a central midfielder

RC for 2 mins?! Insulting as f***.

Jesus I hate Pardew as much as anyone but stop acting like Cabella should be above coming on to waste time. He's been s*** so far for us

:anguish:

You think he's been quality for us so?

I think he should be starting ahead of the likes of Gouffran and Colback yes.

I think our 12M signing should be on the pitch every single match. I see our 12M signing who was billed to be this brilliant player by the manager being stuck on the bench and not got at least 15-20 mins.

So he should keep being played no matter how badly he plays? Sounds like another winger we have

Just a blip in the future unfolding. Regardless of any positivity the club try to spin off this, reality will hit like a brick in the face over the next set of fixtures.

Like the look of Perez though. If he gets more game time, Aarons returns and de Jong comes good we could well be stuck with Pardew, (if he understands the potential he's got at his disposal, hopefully he won't.)

More papering over the cracks. Annoying in the sense Pardew gets a longer stay of execution. Spurs, Man City and Liverpool.. will get beat by all three. If we then lose to West Brom Away he will be gone.

Just infuriating we will likely sit back at the end of the season when he is sacked (hopefully) but think of what might have been if we had sacked him sooner. Lets hope that's not a might have stayed up in the premier league. 

Talking of infuriating...Obertan - This is why he is hated. He has the ability, but will likely not take that momentum on to the next game and will play a shocker. So much potential he will likely never realise.

f*** that wanking bollocks. f*** off man.

I f***ing guarantee that grey haired c*** will dedicate the win to this weeks absence of the 'Sack Pardew' campaign too.

What an absolutely disgusting result. Look at all our bellend fans acting like we just beat Chelsea 4-0 or something. Pardew will be the man now, those idiots.

We won't win for a while now, thankfully. But it is these little wins and little draws ie Swansea that keep that utter parasite of a man still hanging on at this club. And of all players to do it, his beloved lightbulb-headed c*** friend.

f*** off NUFC.

this is about all that needs saying after this.

Just a blip in the future unfolding. Regardless of any positivity the club try to spin off this, reality will hit like a brick in the face over the next set of fixtures.

Like the look of Perez though. If he gets more game time, Aarons returns and de Jong comes good we could well be stuck with Pardew, (if he understands the potential he's got at his disposal, hopefully he won't.)

The potential we have at this club (and to be honest have had over the past three years) is huge, its so sad it is constantly ruined by our inept coaching team.

Horrible horrible horrible result. Pardew is the luckiest man on gods green earth. Obertan, I mean Gabriel fucking Obertan what the fuck man? This living nightmare will never end. This win means we could get beat 8 nil off spurs and liverpool but he gets a free pass cause he beat fucking Leicester. He is unsackable. Ashley will be lapping it up. Our fans are morons, they deserve this shit. The 'thick' geordies are living up to their name, they dont have the mental ability to see what is really going on at the club and that it can never achieve anything under this fraudster regime. I cannot support anything to do with this club not one thing. This nightmare is just dragging on and on, there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Horrible horrible horrible result. Pardew is the luckiest man on gods green earth. Obertan, I mean Gabriel f***ing Obertan what the f*** man? This living nightmare will never end. This win means we could get beat 8 nil off spurs and liverpool but he gets a free pass cause he beat f***ing Leicester. He is unsackable. Ashley will be lapping it up. Our fans are morons, they deserve this s***. The 'thick' geordies are living up to their name, they dont have the mental ability to see what is really going on at the club and that it can never achieve anything under this fraudster regime. I cannot support anything to do with this club not one thing. This nightmare is just dragging on and on, there is no light at the end of the tunnel.

Well and truly.

On the bright side - given our next two matches - if we had any chance at all of staying up this season (with or without Pardew) we really needed 3 points today.

I'm really trying to find a bright side there.

More papering over the cracks. Annoying in the sense Pardew gets a longer stay of execution. Spurs, Man City and Liverpool.. will get beat by all three. If we then lose to West Brom Away he will be gone

How many times though have we been saying this? He will fluke a point away to West Brom and the whole process will then repeat itself.

Guest Dontooner

Finally looking the part of Ashleys's wet dream , "A nothing club".

The club and fans deserve this predicament 

Whats there more to say about NUFC? Nothing

Another utterly mediocre performance against shocking opposition.  Irritatingly Pardew will now be crowing about his tactical masterstroke of playing Squidward, proving that he is capable of being a game changing player.

We barely beat a newly-promoted team in front of our home crowd, we just about accomplished the absolute minimum that should be expected of games like this.  This was the footballing equivalent of showing up to work on time and yet the cunt in charge will be hailing it as a brilliant victory against superior opponents.

There is no more apt scoreline than 1-0 over Leicester with an Obertan deflected goal as the winner. Sums up the situation nicely. Awful player scoring goal to seal an uninspiring win - first in ages - against a team somehow worse than we are to save the skin of an awful manager in a spectacle delayed by further incompetence.

As indicated by this win, we will only survive due to three teams amazingly being worse than us, but our Premier League survival will only extend the longstanding slow death of the club.