Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Newcastle United - 26/10/14 - 13:30 FT

BlueStar

Guest Alyosha

The only thing to look forward to in this game now is getting some proof that I didn't just imagine the existence of Facundo Ferrerya.

That was total wank. No intent to play football just hoof and chase. Not chasing down spurs when they have the ball at all.

Wtf Gouffran, Obertan, Colback, Anita have offered this game is beyond me. Be better switching to a 4-4-2 with Gouffran and Perez, Sammy on left, Oberwank right and Sissoko / Colback or Anita in centre

I've not watched/listened to us kick one ball this season, I've given up in that respect. I get all my NUFC needs from here, tbh I'm not as stressed but equally pissed off as I've see it all before and can just visualise the inept display purely from your posts!

Surely he can't cling on to his job much longer, 19% possession ffs. How is this not 5-0 slready?!? Why do teams always turn to shit against us?

I really don't get this refusal by the commentators to call out Pardew on his shit tactics. Has he kidnapped their families, or something?

Pardew gets canned and he'll end up on TV, so everyone plays nice because they're all essentially coworkers.

Typically nondescript performance from a nothing club. Offering nothing to the game whatsoever beyond standing there and as Danny Murphy rightly said, waiting to be beaten.

Same old.

I agree, more sake for me