Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Newcastle United - 26/10/14 - 13:30 FT

BlueStar

What I hate the most about Pardew apart from his godawful personality, disgusting tactics and awful use of grammar is the fact that he has made me totally indifferent to a good away win against Spurs. Any other season or manager I would be over the moon over a result like this, I feel completely neutral towards the score today. Horrible feeling.  :sad:

What I hate the most about Pardew apart from his godawful personality, disgusting tactics and awful use of grammar is the fact that he has made me totally indifferent to a good away win against Spurs. Any other season or manager I would be over the moon over a result like this, I feel completely neutral towards the score today. Horrible feeling.  :sad:

Same. It's fucking awful.

Came here to post precisely that. I officially don't care now and I've no idea when I'll get it back. :dontknow:

The longer it goes on, the more it worries me that I'll never get that feeling back.

Yeah, I've wondered that. There's a lifetime to go though and it won't be like this forever. My dad tells me he gave less than two shits in the late eighties but I grew up with him a reborn fanatic.

Same. It's f***ing awful.

Yep. Even when I think back to that 3-2 by a mediocre Roeder side, I was proper loving it.

Guest neesy111

Big difference this season is how we are just about always conceding first in games compared to recent seasons when we would score 1st and then try to hang on.