Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Newcastle United - 26/10/14 - 13:30 FT

BlueStar

According to my googling it seems Bendtner has the fastest goal by a substitute with 1.8 seconds. Though he was on the pitch for about a minute before that, then scores from a corner when play resumes.

Clock doesn't stop for corners though, so I doubt that'll count. IMHO.

My thoughts exactly, can't think anyone has scored a faster goal coming on as a sub at halftime.

well, i enjoyed the win. It was a fine victory and i was really happy to see cabella and Ayose. That goal was awesome!

Most of all i enjoyed the fighting spirit....it felt a bit like the 5th place season. The best about that season was probably how we fighted like a unite....pardew won't go away so hopefully he can motivate them to fight 110% coz that is worth watching.

Guest firetotheworks

Might get Carroll £35m on the back of my Wonganess

B042Ys6CIAIh0cW.jpg

What sort of shit is this man. :lol: What a fucking Glebe child.

"So we had to go with Perez and I knew that probably wouldn't suit him but we needed to give it a go because of the way we'd worked all week.

Could it be... Pardew talking down a youngster even after a good performance?!

That Lamela guy is so feeble and frail it's untrue. Always looks off balance, and falling over.

The right back today?! Dier me, an abomination of a player.

So angry right now. Pardew man, this ish is unreal.

:lol:

Agreed though, sammy had their RB on toast. Was it dier? stream had no commentary and was in the pub watching

It was Dier, it's a classic case of a centre half being shunted to right back and doing ok for a few games so he keeps his spot. In reality, he's a centre half at right back so it was only a matter of time before he was found out.

I think Naughton and Walker are both injured though so they may not have had much choice

Almost every team tries to hit a long ball forward into that area straight from a kick off, at some point. I would have been fucking raging at my full back for not being more alert to the run Sammy made.

This is pretty left field but I wonder if Jenas would make a decent manager. Seems brighter than the average. And has us pegged down

Reckon he's been just fed these lines like from the production team