Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Newcastle United - 26/10/14 - 13:30 FT

BlueStar

Whatever happens from now, pardew deserves credit for that result, he dragged off one of his favourite players at halftime and changed the system to accommodate spurs weekness, he is still a horrible spineless cretin but he deserves credit for today

He got the starting line up wrong.  Yet again.  He fixed a problem that he created.

Very pleased with the win as always....to those on here who praise opposition teams when they score / beat us ....piss off the lot of ya....this includes  ( shamefully our "Admin." )

Just don't complain when the mackems come and run riot again on our pitch. :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

Whatever happens from now, pardew deserves credit for that result, he dragged off one of his favourite players at halftime and changed the system to accommodate spurs weekness, he is still a horrible spineless cretin but he deserves credit for today

Oh my god.

Very pleased with the win as always....to those on here who praise opposition teams when they score / beat us ....piss off the lot of ya....this includes  ( shamefully our "Admin." )

I hope you spend lots and lots of your money on the club and spend lots of time watching Pardew's team.

beren ("Admin")

Pochettino is much more likely to be sacked than Pardew who is untouchable and will be here for years. Great result today, good second half performance, I actually enjoyed the goals and I'm glad we hung on. Ashley and Pardew win again.

Guest firetotheworks

Someone with 421 posts since 2006 telling anyone on here to piss off. :lol: Like Wullie said, don't complain at all when we get beaten consistently then.

Even when Spurs are doing relatively well there's just something about them thats so boring and pointless, cant even put my finger on it, they do relatively well every season but nobody really cares or fears them.

Boring club with boring players with boring droning fans.

It's a good win against yet another poor team we've played this year. Crazy how many times I've come away from Newcastle games thinking that this season. Really only team to have truly impressed against us this season is Southampton. Even Manshitty were far from impressive in their win. Is that because we're playing in a way that stops the opponents playing or is the league that bad ?

I think it's a bit of both to be fair to Pardew and that's not necessarily a compliment to him, and indicative of his safety first approach to games. This start to the season in terms of fixtures was very comfortable and we should really be a lot higher in the table than we are.

I cheered the Perez goal today, probably the first time a while I've gotten excited about a goal we scored, that's sad to say and long term it may not be in the teams best interest to prolong the charlatan's tenure but I'm happy right now and with or without Pardew the last thing I think the club needs is another relegation.

Very pleased with the win as always....to those on here who praise opposition teams when they score / beat us ....p*ss off the lot of ya....this includes  ( shamefully our "Admin." )

You must be the best fan ever. What a precious little arsehole.

Very pleased with the win as always....to those on here who praise opposition teams when they score / beat us ....p*ss off the lot of ya....this includes  ( shamefully our "Admin." )

:lol:  Why are they always called Ian?

Guest firetotheworks

Defender Steven Taylor: "The goal for Ayoze Perez has been coming. He's worked hard in training. He did very good and held the ball up well."

:anguish:

I concur.

Guest neesy111

Can I just say, when fans like you make these posts like I told ya so, fuck off as well.  This post is for balance.

Spurs should react to this and go out and buy some midfielders.

They already have about 400m of them like. Problem is they're all gash.

What happened to Paulinho? Is he just rubbish now?

No idea, had forgotten he'd existent.

Dembele, him, Mason, Bentaleb, Capoue, that other lad from Montpellier. All achingly average.

Dembele, him, Mason, Bentaleb, Capoue, that other lad from Montpellier. All achingly average.

To think they got rid of Sigurdsson. He should be a definite starter for them.

To think they got rid of Sigurdsson. He should be a definite starter for them.

TBF they play Eriksen when Siggy is best and Eriksen IMO is better.