Tottenham Hotspur 1-2 Newcastle United - 26/10/14 - 13:30 FT

BlueStar

Guest firetotheworks

Have to admit that I enjoyed Perez's goal. Good to know that I still love NUFC below the steel layer of utter cuntery, I guess.

Happy that positive, attacking football (while it lasted) got us the win but I just know Pardew will have learnt nothing from it and we'll be back to on the back foot defensiveness in the next game. If he learnt his lesson and changed his style then I wouldn't have as much of a problem with him.

Happy for Sammy and Ayoze too.

I am glad we won, Pards was going to be around along time anyway. We would have to be 15 points adrift in January before Ashley would do anything.

So what's the point? What are we aiming for by hoping we stay up? Is that the extent of your dreams?

I hope we lose every game we ever play until they both fuck off. No matter how many days/weeks/months/years it takes, and no matter what league we end up in.

:thup:

I am glad we won, Pards was going to be around along time anyway. We would have to be 15 points adrift in January before Ashley would do anything.

So what's the point? What are we aiming for by hoping we stay up? Is that the extent of your dreams?

I hope we lose every game we ever play until they both fuck off. No matter how many days/weeks/months/years it takes, and no matter what league we end up in.

No its not I want Pardew gone as much as anyone and will do anything I can to do so. I cant control if the team wins or loses but I can be vaguely happy if we win as we are out of the relegation zone. I was pissed off when we won last week. Not sire why I am happy today, but I am relatively but hardly ecstatic because it'll be the same old shite week in week out until Pards is gone.

Sissoko was unplayable out there, driving runs, intelligent passing and crucial breaking up of play. Sammy made a huge difference with his pace and unpredictability. Cabella looked alot more adjusted, when it clicks for him he is going to be a major part of our side. Thrilled for Ayoze, weve really got a gem on our hand here, probably needs to get a bit stronger though.

Negatives were Anita was awful in the first half, Colback was wasteful. Gouffran was absolute shite. Janmaat gets caught ball watching far too much and seems to give the wide man too much space.

Chuffed to bits for Perez, think he's going to turn into a real player. I was surprised at the cunt for his changes, tbh, I thought he'd do his usual sitting back damage limitation routine but he actually went for it. Perez and Cabella look much better when they have some support around them.

It was  good to see Sissoko in the role everyone's been wanting him in for 18 months too. For far too long we've been needing creative players to come much deeper and have to work a shit load of magic to even get to the final third. With Sissoko as a proper box-to-box, we've got a player who can force the issue in deeper areas and give the ball to our more creative players (in more space) in the final third.

Not that this'll change anything, of course. Pards'll revert to being a fanny for the next game and stick players in the wrong position etc.

great win, away fans sounded tremendous.

Worst songbook in the league by a fucking mile.

"Don't take me home..." Hope their trains are cancelled with no refunds.

At least we seem to have stopped singing that and "x is a shithole, I wanna go home..." at the same match. :lol: