Manchester City v Newcastle United - 29/10/14 - 19:45 (Live on Sky Sports)

joeyt

This will be the one where we finally beat Citeh. Goals from Ameobi and Ayoze again.

You need to cut back on that prozac dosage.

Sod's law says we'll win. We can't be drawing them every fucking single year and not manage to beat them when it's least expected. It's just the way things happen.

Krul

Janmaat  Taylor Colo    Haidara

Anita

Sissoko Colback   

Cabella                    Sammy

Perez

Really wish we would go all out for this, the only competition we should be actually looking to win, if we gave a shit about it. But of course we would be guaranteed relegation if we tried too hard in domestic cups so ignore what I have just said.

I can't bring myself to care about the league cup TBH, it's been devalued beyond repair. I would like to win it but I wouldn't really consider it a major trophy.

You can't be serious?  We haven't won a trophy in over 40 years. It would be pretty fucking major.

Luckily for Pardew’s ego we are going out without a whimper.

I can't bring myself to care about the league cup TBH, it's been devalued beyond repair. I would like to win it but I wouldn't really consider it a major trophy.

You can't be serious?  We haven't won a trophy in over 40 years. It would be pretty fucking major.

Luckily for Pardew’s ego we are going out without a whimper.

Honestly, I can barely be bothered to notice the games are on. I would kill to win the FA Cup, but the League Cup is just nothing now.

It could be that the fact we always get knocked out so early has coloured my view mind, have to admit.