Man City 0 - 2 NUFC - League Cup R4 - 29/10/14 - Post match reaction from pg 36

Mike

Seriously, why doesn't the arse-stain Pardew let them play like this every time, we'd have more f***ing points and everyone would (mostly) be enjoying the football.

Calm down lol,

We've created one chance and that was due to city being caught out at the back.

As far as I see it we are playing a side with 3 holding midfielders I don't expect much more than a backs to the wall job for the rest of the game.

Seriously, why doesn't the arse-stain Pardew let them play like this every time, we'd have more f***ing points and everyone would (mostly) be enjoying the football.

Calm down lol,

As far as I see it we are playing a side with 3 holding midfielders I don't expect much more than a backs to the wall job for the rest of the game.

I was late in, only saw 5 minutes of the game and it was all us. Forgive my unrestrained enthusiasm. Back to sad face now. :thup:

Calm down lol,

I was late in, only saw 5 minutes of the game and it was all us. Forgive my unrestrained enthusiasm. Back to sad face now. :thup:

Sorry for bringing you back to reality.