Ched Evans - Not Guilty

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

In terms of repercussions from false allegations, I don't think the allegations came from the alleged victim in the first place, did they? Might be wrong, but I thought she reported that she woke up semi-naked in a puddle of urine, the police investigated and found evidence like the text messages and CCTV. Based on what they uncovered during the investigation, it was the police that made an allegation of rape and decided to prosecute.

Was just about to post this. By her own admission she didn't remember a thing, the case was brought by entirely the state or however you term it. One of the main reasons his conviction was so preposterous in the first fucking place.

Especially as his mate who also had sex with her was aquitted,

I've always thought this was one of the least contentious issues about the case, her going back to this guy's room with him could at least be some evidence of consent.

They used to say about to catch a predator that any programme that made you feel sympathy for peadophiles was doing something wrong. That's how Albert made me feel about Branko.

I've made you feel that Branko is a nonce?

About time this was brought to attention tbh.

I thought it was common knowledge?

Thought you fucking off, noodles?

Guest firetotheworks

They used to say about to catch a predator that any programme that made you feel sympathy for peadophiles was doing something wrong. That's how Albert made me feel about Branko.

:lol:

Guest Phillipealbert

It's probably best to actually clear up whether Albert is Noodles or not lik.

Seriously - I am not noodles.

How come you didn't capitalise the n in noodles, sausage?

Patter wise, you need to up your game. Grammar Nazism is so passé.

If you don't mind me asking Phillipe, if not Noodles, who did you used to be? One of your first posts was something like "Didn't Invicta_Toon get banned?" and that happened about a decade ago, so you've clearly been around the forum in the past.

Unless you've been an exceptionally patient lurker.

In terms of repercussions from false allegations, I don't think the allegations came from the alleged victim in the first place, did they? Might be wrong, but I thought she reported that she woke up semi-naked in a puddle of urine, the police investigated and found evidence like the text messages and CCTV. Based on what they uncovered during the investigation, it was the police that made an allegation of rape and decided to prosecute.

Was just about to post this. By her own admission she didn't remember a thing, the case was brought by entirely the state or however you term it. One of the main reasons his conviction was so preposterous in the first f***ing place.

I've always thought this was one of the least contentious issues about the case, her going back to this guy's room with him could at least be some evidence of consent.

The prosecution was that she consented to having sex with the friend but after she did, she passed out drunk and Ched had sex with her whilst she was in that state.

Was just about to post this. By her own admission she didn't remember a thing, the case was brought by entirely the state or however you term it. One of the main reasons his conviction was so preposterous in the first f***ing place.

The prosecution was that she consented to having sex with the friend but after she did, she passed out drunk and Ched had sex with her whilst she was in that state.

so If he had been first that would of been ok then, simply for clarification, was she in a sufficient state to acknowledge what was going on, if not then the other guy should of been booked murder one, as for Ellis and her ilk wats score for her efforts in preventing employment for him?

Obviously none of us have heard all the evidence, but my understanding is that she was loudly enjoying the activity, but came to the next morning and couldn't find her phone and panicked and the police went hyper. :dontknow:

Fucked loads of lives up, it's very sad.

Obviously none of us have heard all the evidence, but my understanding is that she was loudly enjoying the activity, but came to the next morning and couldn't find her phone and panicked and the police went hyper. :dontknow:

That's about right newsted. Woke up in a pool of piss or summit with no recollection, night porter at the hotel testified to hearing her 'enjoying' the act through the door. While thing has always sat badly with me.

That's about right newsted. Woke up in a pool of piss or summit with no recollection, night porter at the hotel testified to hearing her 'enjoying' the act through the door. Whole thing has always sat badly with me.

Yeah, her own piss, which was a regular thing, allegedly. Jebus. The image you've just given me of the night porter fumbling in his pants will never leave me. :(

That's about right newsted. Woke up in a pool of piss or summit with no recollection, night porter at the hotel testified to hearing her 'enjoying' the act through the door. Whole thing has always sat badly with me.

Yeah, her own piss, which was a regular thing, allegedly. Jebus. The image you've just given me of the night porter fumbling in his pants will never leave me. :(

Fucking dudes gotsta get his kicks man, give him a break.

• 1 month later...

Already seen a number of people coming out with the whole 'hope he gets his legs broke on his first game so he can never play again'. Aye, hopefully a man who's had the best years of his career taken away from him in a potential miscarriage of justice finally makes his return to doing (what is likely) the only thing he knows that can make him some money so he can support his family, has his legs broken on his first game. Poetic justice!

Already seen a number of people coming out with the whole 'hope he gets his legs broke on his first game so he can never play again'. Aye, hopefully a man who's had the best years of his career taken away from him in a potential miscarriage of justice finally makes his return to doing (what is likely) the only thing he knows that can make him some money so he can support his family, has his legs broken on his first game. Poetic justice!

This is the worst drivel I have ever read. I don't even know where to start. He can never get a job that isn't football? Is the real victim in this the girl who was raped or is it the rapist who "got his best years of his career taken from him"? And is he going to be released from his contract as soon as he gets injured?

Potential miscarriage of justice, yeah or he's just a simple rapist.

This is the worst drivel I have ever read. I don't even know where to start. He can never get a job that isn't football? Is the real victim in this the girl who was raped or is it the rapist who "got his best years of his career taken from him"? And is he going to be released from his contract as soon as he gets injured?

Potential miscarriage of justice, yeah or he's just a simple rapist.

Well it dpends if he is or not.  If he's innocent then he should be allowed to play football again and he should expect to receive compensation as yes he could have got a job down tescos possibly but I doubt you get paid as well for pushing trolleys as you do for being a professional footballer.

If he's guilty then he should not be allowed to play football again.