Burnley 1-1 Newcastle United (FT) - post match reaction from page 23

Mike

Pile of shite, that. Should've won it.

We'll get dicked off Chelsea.

Pretty sure we'll beat Chelsea to keep Pardew in the job, then lose our remaining games until the new year.

Pardew isn't going anywhere anytime soon unfortunately.

Literally just back from the match. What a s*** stadium, s*** manager, s*** performance. I knew all this was going to happen before I even went so why I bothered I have no idea.

Only Cabella and Steven Taylor looked arsed and wanted the ball, Janmaat played a professional game and christ Rob Elliot must be 16 stone, he was fatter than the ref.

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew: "Absolutely delighted with that - we didn't play in the first half and Burnley had a lot to do with that. We didn't risk enough. We took risks in the second half and were a different class. "It's as good a point we've got all season. The pitch was difficult tonight - it was was slippery and slidy."

"Delighted"  :lol:

That Burnley side might be the worst that I've ever seen in the Premier League. We have some injuries but the squad wasn't that different from the lineup we had during our win streak.

The side we had out was capable of beating that Burnley side with the right tactics.  That Burnley side is only premier league in the sense they got into it, but it's still the same side that was in the Championship last year.  If we had all the injuries we were worried about then maybe it'd be fine, but we had plenty of experience out there to get a win.

I was actually laughing out loud at some of the stuff that was happening during the 2nd half of this game. It was honestly like watching the local 5 a side, all over the place. Taylor marching out of defence trying to get us going FFS. At least the second half was funny mind, the first half was practically unwatchable.

I'll take a comeback draw away from home most days. Our injuries make it almost acceptable at Burnley.

It was wonderful to see Cabella playing #10 for a brief moment there. Hope he takes that position on and we get sissoko and one of our other three-s***-midfielders behind him.

I've given sammy a lot of s*** lately but he was great in this game, he and Haidara seem to have a good understanding.

Janmaat is the shit.

Cisse and Ayoze I'd rather not talk about.

I'll take a comeback draw away from home most days. Our injuries make it almost acceptable at Burnley.

It was wonderful to see Cabella playing #10 for a brief moment there. Hope he takes that position on and we get sissoko and one of our other three-s***-midfielders behind him.

I've given sammy a lot of s*** lately but he was great in this game, he and Haidara seem to have a good understanding.

Janmaat is the shit.

We only had to comeback because of the fucking retarded approach we had in the first half. And a draw to this Burnley side is fucking atrocious

Gonna predict that it'll be Abeid and Ayoze who make way for Sissoko and Colback at the weekend.

Gouffran posted another 'Lovenkrands display' where he ran around a bit and provided the sum total of absolute bugger all to the efforts of attacking and defending. Cabella really is the new Ben Arfa anarl, was just starting to show some promise after he was dropped the first time (rightly so too) and then he's dropped again :lol:

Elliot was a fucking idiot for the goal. They could have got three or four in the first half.

The hoofing throughout the game, not only first half, was the usual garbage we've become accustomed to.

Tioté was on his worst game, dangerous dribbles inside our own half, out of position trying to hack people down.

Gouffran starting and staying on for 90 minutes was like playing with 10 men. All he does is transport the ball and pass it sideways. He had one moment of tracking back towards the end that'll ensure he keeps his place.

Subbing Ayoze at HT rather than Gouffran was criminal.

Cabella by far our best player when he was set free, our only constructive creative link. Big ups to Haïdara, Abeid and Janmaat who all had good games.

Tioté was on his worst game, dangerous dribbles inside our own half, out of position trying to hack people down.

No, that's his standard game if we're honest. He does all that anyway, every single match.

Janmaat is the s***.

We only had to comeback because of the f***ing retarded approach we had in the first half. And a draw to this Burnley side is f***ing atrocious

Not arguing about any of that, or that we should have won and its an embarrassment and all that, I agree. Just saying with all that in mind, trying to get some joy out of watching my favorite (shit) team, once you go down away from home you'll be happy with anything but a loss. I never thought we'd come back tbh, so I was able to celebrate a bit when Cisse* bullshitted that goal in.

*Atrocious performance from Cisse, not salvaged by the goal.

No, that's his standard game if we're honest. He does all that anyway, every single match.

Well yeah I guess, his worst game has more or less become standard.

Guest Roger Kint

Well yeah I guess, his worst game has more or less become standard.

Did it far more last night as clearly Williamson could barely stand up(god knows why 20% fit clogger A started above fully fit clogger B) so Tiote was coming stupidly deep every time.

The idea that we need someone to take over from quarterback duties for Willo :lol: This club man