Newcastle 2-1 Chelsea - 6/12/2014 - Post match 'wtf?!' from p. 27

Mike

'10-man Newcastle beat Chelsea'  is a headline you won't see.  If it was the other way around.....

There was a headline like that for one of the big teams earlier this year, against Sunderland I think maybe.  They were losing already, got someone sent off on about 85 minutes and the headline read Sunderland beat 10 man...

Absolute joke the bias of the media sometimes.

Some cracking results recently - question is can we beat the mackems?

Doubt it. But it will be forgiven because of today.

Still, a deserved win. We defended fantastically. Couldn't fault anyone today.

edit- apart from Saylor and Ameobi. Both horrendous. Also, how funny is it that literally as soon as Williamson steps onto the pitch Chelsea score :lol:

As if people will be telling their children about it though. For f***'s sake. :lol:

the news will spread like wildfire through the land of the geordies, as carrier pidgeons spread the news to the tiny villages with no electricity. The town bard will sing the song of the victory every year to commemorate.

Maybe not entirely appropriate at the minute :lol:  But fourth result of a search on "satisfied gif", it'll do

http://25.media.tumblr.com/5999007c06b39abd4ac520063b9b263b/tumblr_msz48kSlEw1qa5i5mo1_500.gif

Dummet potentially so far just looks better at CB than Taylor.  He's been in good form and that's why I don't understand the desperation to get Taylor back in the team.  I'm sure Pardew is going for experience, but the reality is that if anyone is likely to do something daft it's Taylor.

Not exactly rocket science to call this, but I just knew it would happen, as did everyone else probably  :lol:

Amazing result though!