Spurs 4-0 Newcastle United - 17/12/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 25

BlueStar

Might go do something more useful like stapling my scrot to the wall.

:lol:

Barely watched a kick all season, watched until half time, then switched off and read my graphic novel. Happy days.

:lol: Whatcha reading, B?

Awful cowards showing tonight. Don't blame Alnwick at all, he's not ready and he's doing what he can. Regardless of who was in goal tonight, our issues was that we couldn't be arsed to play football. We just wanted to contain them, hold them off, and see what scraps we may get. It's a pathetic way to play, even more so given our frailties at the back. Spurs defence at home has been poor, we should have looked to play a game of football and see what happens.

Can't be arsed to watch any more. I'm sure Sunday will be another embarrassment.

So he isn't capable of catching a routine cross under no pressure?

Of course he's been poor, but he shouldn't be on the pitch really. He isn't good enough.

Alnwick is an easy target but I think it's wrong to put 100% of the blame on him for the result tonight. We've setup to play a defensive hoof ball game instead of trying to attack and maybe outscore Spurs. Sitting back and soaking up tons of pressure has given Spurs enough chances to score plenty and embarrass us.

Our fans are absolute class.

If sticking by the manager to avoid being called fickle is class then :thup:

They will of course get absolutely no mention/thanks by our parasite manager. 'They sang too loud it woz well bad to our stuff and our fret'