NUFC 0 - 1 Sunderland - 21/12/14 - reaction to Pardew's derby run from page 43

LRD

Janmaat scared of challenging in the air or something?

Apparently if you're bad in the air you get to play in the Champions League.

What the f*** are you talking about?

MYM

What does he have to do with what I said?

http://i.imgur.com/faBubOL.gif

Hard to see Perez having anything but a stellar career ahead of him like, he's playing like this under Pardew man, what's he going to be like when Pep gets his hands on him?

He's basically playing on his own as well

:thup: that touch over his shoulder was outrageous, handful of players can do that shit regularly

Yet another terrible football match involving Newcastle United. Done alright in patches, but haven't maintained any pressure and they've actually had by far the better chances.

Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we lose this. We're absolutely shit.

Tiote and Colback are f***ing stupid. Getting yellows and now just hiding. Absolutely grim. Get one off for Abeid and we might actually use the ball a bit better.

?? Abeid is not on the bench

Ah great stuff. I guess Anita isn't either? Therefore we are fucked?

Correct, my buckfast swilling friend.  Fucked like the last sheep in a welsh village.

Cisse + Cabella pls

Cabella could spend the whole half just falling to the ground in a game like this. No sure I want to witness that.

Probably need that to even up the yellow card count with Larsson doing his best Cirque du Soleil impression.

Stated alright with a bit of PASSION but soon faded and let Sunderland into the game. We should be 1 down, we're creating very little as per. Perez is outstanding, keeping our creativity alive single handedly. Gouffran needs shooting. Tiote is a liability. Same old same old.

It's like a shit version of El Clasico. The only reason any comparison is invited is because of the nasty tactics involved.

Newcastle, as in every game, tried to rely on how physically fit/fast they were. They were aggressive. Sunderland riled NUFC up and dived until there were enough yellows for Newcastle to tone down, then Newcastle had nothing left but football. Sunderland get into the game.

As annoying as that is, Newcastle are more annoying though. Absolute turd. Sissoko, Ameobi and Perez have been alright. The rest... aren't worth wasting further keystrokes on quite frankly*.

*  under negative tactics/awful leadership, admittedly.

That was awful. Must have played football about three times in the first half, rest of the half was just terrible. Some of our players really need to work on their first touches.

But we're at our most dangerous without the ball, what's the point?

Guest alijmitchell

basically, get the ball, whack it down field and hope we catch people off guard, just a reversioning of get the ball and hit it to shola.