Manchester United vs Newcastle United - 26/12/2014 3pm (BT Sport)

Decky

Boxing Day boost for Man Utd

Man Utd v Newcastle (15:00 GMT)

Manchester United have won 17 of the last 18, been victorious in the last 10 in a row and won the last 10 on Boxing Day at Old Trafford.

Newcastle, meanwhile, have been away from home in nine of their last 11 Boxing Day Premier League matches and have lost six and won just one of those nine games.

:lol:

Toying with the idea of not watching or listening. Got the in-laws coming around for a bit of dinner, so we might just watch a film instead, afterwards.

Sad that it's come to this when it comes to my following Newcastle United.

This can fuck off, on at midnight here, gonna drink now and go to kip.

Boxing Day boost for Man Utd

Man Utd v Newcastle (15:00 GMT)

Manchester United have won 17 of the last 18, been victorious in the last 10 in a row and won the last 10 on Boxing Day at Old Trafford.

Newcastle, meanwhile, have been away from home in nine of their last 11 Boxing Day Premier League matches and have lost six and won just one of those nine games.

:lol:

That's a fucking disgrace tbh.

Toying with the idea of not watching or listening. Got the in-laws coming around for a bit of dinner, so we might just watch a film instead, afterwards.

11pm here.  Doing Christmas dinner today, gonna have that and a few beers and settle down for the spanking.  The match too.

11pm here.  Doing Christmas dinner today, gonna have that and a few beers and settle down for the spanking.  The match too.

i just can't face it man, had a brutal couple of days running around giving the bairn a good christmas...to think of topping that off with a capitulation vs. manyoo is too much to contemplate, as is thinking of topping it off watching pardew flam another win somehow (which is clearly never going to happen like)

I think we will win this against all the odds.

I think you're nuts.

i sense blood today personally, if manyoo are arsed i think it could be messy

Given they have injury problems I think they'll try and get it won early before easing off in prep for their early kick off against Spurs.

So if we owe him an apology after a five game win streak, am I allowed to get mad at him again if we lose our fifth in a row today? I never know when to be fickle/foolish/deluded/expecting too much/satisfied/pissed off! Fans of other teams who never watch our games keep confusing me!

So if we owe him an apology after a five game win streak, am I allowed to get mad at him again if we lose our fifth in a row today?

FICKLE DELUSIONAL YORKIE.

:lol: It's all fucking bullshit, isn't it.

So if we owe him an apology after a five game win streak, am I allowed to get mad at him again if we lose our fifth in a row today? I never know when to be fickle/foolish/deluded/expecting too much/satisfied/p*ssed off! Fans of other teams who never watch our games keep confusing me!

No, he is doing his best.

So if we owe him an apology after a five game win streak, am I allowed to get mad at him again if we lose our fifth in a row today? I never know when to be fickle/foolish/deluded/expecting too much/satisfied/pissed off! Fans of other teams who never watch our games keep confusing me!

Today will be 4th loss in a row, Sunday will be our 5th.

The closer this game gets and the more I hear Pardew speak, the more convinced I am we're in for a special kind of hammering today.

He claims he's going to drop the players who flopped in the Derby, so surely he'll still somehow find a place for Gouffran.

I think we will win this against all the odds.

I have Man U in a silly 2500/1 accumulator today.

It'd be just my luck that every result comes off and then Cisse pops up with a last minute winner :lol: