Leicester City 1-0 Newcastle United (FT) - Post Match Reaction from Page 18

BlueStar

"You person from London, we do not like you."

Proper venomous that like.

Him being from London has got NOTHING to do with it. I dunno how many times it has to brought up with you in particular, you just don't get it like.

I do get it. Completely. It just doesn't fucking matter like you seem to think it does.

Guest firetotheworks

Oh great, the 'Fat Cockney b******' song is back. :anguish:

What else can they sing?

Something that doesn't perpetuate the idea that we don't accept southerners? It's f***ing embarrassing, I absolutely despise it.

its just this particular southerner man.

Aye, that'll be why 'cockney' is being used alongside 'fat' and 'b******'...don't be daft man. You don't 'call' someone a cockney unless you think it's a derogatory term and you don't think it's a derogatory term unless you have a problem with cockneys.

Him being a southerner should have NOTHING to do with it and it has nothing to do with it for most people.

We'd sing the same if he was Scouse "You fat scouse bastard" who gives a shit. Alan Shear gets "Sad Geordie bastard" from ManUre. That has fuck all to do with him being a Geordie.

Nah, that's utter bullshit, sorry. And I and quite a few others give a shit when it's damaging to our club because it feeds the idea that we 'only want a Geordie' and 'don't accept southerners'

It's braindead.

Him being from London has got NOTHING to do with it. I dunno how many times it has to brought up with you in particular, you just don't get it like.

I do get it. Completely. It just doesn't fucking matter like you seem to think it does.

It matters from a public perception perspective. We'll always be seen as being unjustly harsh on people just because they're from Larndarn. It's not the end of the world, it's just another stick to beat us with, and another way for everyone to bang on about how unrealistic we are.

We'd sing the same if he was Scouse "You fat scouse b******" who gives a s***. Alan Shear gets "Sad Geordie b******" from ManUre. That has f*** all to do with him being a Geordie.

Stop being mental, remember even when Pardew was doing well we never really 'took him to our hearts due to his lack of 'Geordie credentials' (copyright every lazy b*stard in the media this week)

The shit over the last two matches would show a decent owner we need a total clearout of the backroom staff.  With the owner we have though, we'll end up with a shit assistant manager filling in for the next 5 months and mostly the same coaches next year as it's the cheap option.

Despite his failed loans, surely Campbell was a better option for a goal than using Williamson as a makeshift striker.

Wait. I didn't watch/listen. This didn't happen, right?

According to Ryder (I think) on Twitter, unfortunately, yes...

Despite his failed loans, surely Campbell was a better option for a goal than using Williamson as a makeshift striker.

Wait. I didn't watch/listen. This didn't happen, right?

According to Ryder (I think) on Twitter, unfortunately, yes...

:lol: I mean what can you even do at this point.

Guest firetotheworks

It does, you're simply wrong, sorry. If you genuinely think that us 'calling' our chairman a cockney doesn't feed into the idea that we don't accept southerners then there's no helping you.