Leicester City 1-0 Newcastle United (FT) - Post Match Reaction from Page 18

BlueStar

Guest firetotheworks

In  Shakesperes plays, a Cockney was referred to a  mummy`s boy,an effeminate man.

It's 2014, not 1602.

Our football does represent a tragedy though

In before Pilko.

We started out like Romeo and Juliet but it ended in tragedy.

Well that's the season over with... Though with these two picking the team we will probably flirt with relegation... It got ugly at the end with Carver left in no doubt what we thought of it all...

Guest firetotheworks

In  Shakesperes plays, a Cockney was referred to a  mummy`s boy,an effeminate man.

It's 2014, not 1602.

:lol:

Motherfucker, it's got me already.

It's 2014, not 1602.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/666/_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

Extra :lol: for it not even being right.

Well that's the season over with... Though with these two picking the team we will probably flirt with relegation... It got ugly at the end with Carver left in no doubt what we thought of it all...

Did he not threaten to chin you?  If not, you got off lightly.

Guest firetotheworks

It's 2014, not 1602.

Stop ignoring history man.

What? So I should dislike people because of things that happened hundreds of years ago?

It's 2014, not 1602.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/000/007/666/_57c8a1a431a592af806925e57258202f.png

wrap it up, KI

It's 2014, not 1602.

Our football does represent a tragedy though

In before Pilko.

We started out like Romeo and Juliet but it ended in tragedy.

:lol: nice.

It's 2014, not 1602.

What? So I should dislike people because of things that happened hundreds of years ago?

Why not?

It's 2014, not 1602.

:lol: this thread is taking ridiculous turns like

:lol: Love this place

Guest firetotheworks

It's 2014, not 1602.

Why not?

PAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fucking hell.

Are you being serious?

It's 2014, not 1602.

Why not?

PAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fucking hell.

Are you being serious?

What do you think?

It's 2014, not 1602.

:lol: this thread is taking ridiculous turns like tiote

Guest firetotheworks

It's 2014, not 1602.

Why not?

PAHAHAHAHAHA.

Fucking hell.

Are you being serious?

What do you think?

I'd like to hope that you're blatantly taking the piss, but I'm genuinely not sure. If it's a joke then I don't see you're angle, if you're being serious then I don't know where to begin on just how thick of a thing that is to say.

It's 2014, not 1602.

:lol: this thread is taking ridiculous turns like

:lol: Love this place

:thup:  :lol:

Since when did 'Cockney' become a derogatory term anyway?

It's derogatory when sandwiched between with 'fat' and 'b******'.

Aye but at least one of those two things is true. Not sure if he's medically fat like.

Medically fat.

MEDICALLY.

Aye, and black people are black, that's a fact. As Hans pointed out though it's a different context if it's sandwiched between 'fat' and 'b******' though, isn't it?

Introduce race to try and take the moral high ground. Pathetic.

Guest Open_C

What is going on :lol:

This was supposed to be a happy day, Pardew is finally gone and yet people are angrier than ever  :lol:

But about different stuff this time, which is nice :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Aye but at least one of those two things is true. Not sure if he's medically fat like.

Medically fat.

MEDICALLY.

Aye, and black people are black, that's a fact. As Hans pointed out though it's a different context if it's sandwiched between 'fat' and 'b******' though, isn't it?

I could introduce anything else mate, it's another example of something out of his control, that's the entire point. You put something in the middle of 'fat' and 'bastard' and it's obviously meant as an insult, it shouldn't need to be explained.

Medically fat.

MEDICALLY.

It's because it's sandwiched in a list of negatives. Fat bastard. Okay. He probably leads a sedentary lifestyle. His obesity is on him. And he acts in a right bastard way. But he has no control over where he was born, thus the analogy with race because it's outside of his control; it doesn't belong in a list of negatives.