Leicester City 1-0 Newcastle United (FT) - Post Match Reaction from Page 18

BlueStar

Virtually all of the away end were singing this towards the end. One thing I don't agree with is booing our players directly. Pretty shameful scenes at the end in my opinion.

Why? They deserved to be booed today.

I honestly cannot believe that the fans have decided to start sticking their oar in after Pardew has gone. :lol:

Weird isn't it? For a start the two surrenders at Brighton were much worse than today if we're talking about cup exits.

Guest neesy111

I honestly cannot believe that the fans have decided to start sticking their oar in after Pardew has gone. :lol:

Weird isn't it? For a start the two surrenders at Brighton were much worse than today if we're talking about cup exits.

:thup:

Virtually all of the away end were singing this towards the end. One thing I don't agree with is booing our players directly. Pretty shameful scenes at the end in my opinion.

Half of them were kids and they'd been thrown in at the deep end in my opinion. I don't agree with turning on that team that was out there today.

:thup:

It's not one bit weird. The typical SJP supahfans have been clinging to the false concept of stability for some time now. It's gone and they've now got no means of supressing our inadequacies.

The anger/booing is justified. Carver openly lied to every one about what to expect today. They have to face up to it.

The booing got louder when the players came over to applaud the away fans. Satka, Armstrong, Roberts, Alnwick were all there applauding whilst the away end absolutely slated them. Seasoned pros like Tiote, Anita (who I've stuck up for previously) and Riviere should really hang their heads in shame after their efforts.

Many fans find it patronising when players do that at the end of a match when it's been so bad.

Can't have it both ways though because when they don't come over everyone moans that they didn't have the decency to applaud - which most wouldn't have if it wasn't for Carver telling them to.

Half of them were kids and they'd been thrown in at the deep end in my opinion. I don't agree with turning on that team that was out there today.

fair enough, the likes of Armstrong, Satka, Alnwick, Roberts dont deserve to be booed but most of the players out there were senior pros, many of them full internationals. I think fans are right to vent their frustration after such a shocking performance.

Just seen this response to that clip on Twitter:

http://i.imgur.com/4URcybG.png

:lol:

It's right. Everybody lost it collectively at that point.

:lol: Aye, everyone just lost it at that point. I think Williamson took it and just passed it back to Alnwick. Alnwick then proceeded to hoof it long where we obviously lost possession.