Leicester City 1-0 Newcastle United (FT) - Post Match Reaction from Page 18

BlueStar

Chatting to some Leicester fans on the platform for the train. Sat bang in line with Cabella. Said it was def onside, couldn't believe their luck when flag went up.

As for our lot, words fail me. I went with no expectations, still managed to leave feeling let down.

Think some more constructive or explanatory chants need to come to the fore like. I quite like the "We don't care about Ashley" one. It's at least got a bit more to it. Don't blame fans for singing that today like. God help the sell out crowd at Chelsea when we get humped.

Guest firetotheworks

I honestly cannot believe that the fans have decided to start sticking their oar in after Pardew has gone. :lol:

Just got back from this shambles and I am not exaggerating when I say that the second half especially was as pathetic and inept a display as i have ever seen from us. The whole team was just dreadful. I am really struggling to find any plus points from today.

The one thing I did find pleasing though was that the fans let the players (and Carver) know exactly what the thought of the performance. The vitriol at the end was unlike anything I've seen from us in a while. Quite refreshing really. Carver came over at the end and ended up giving the fans a dismissive hand-gesture. If this joker gets the job we are in massive trouble.