Chelsea v Newcastle United - 10/1/2015 @ 3pm (no UK TV)

loki679

We were totally shit second half, I'm just saying that Krul coming back is huge.  Not only does Alnwick let things in that any normal keeper should save but he helps weakens the defence just by being there.  The back four must shit themselves that he's behind them.  I agree completely we're shit with Carver, I just think that with a proper keeper there's no way we're shit enough not to get 10-12 points from 18 games.

I want Garde in now as well BTW and to be honest if Carver does stay on till the end of the season I think it will be down to a failure to get him in rather than Carver impressing Ashley.

Super six prediction... 4-0 Chelski

i put 5 nil but i got everyone wdong last week.

Now i am up and ready for the match my usual matchday confidence haz kicked in anx i yhink we'll win 2 nil and cisse will score a pearler!!!!

Htfl.

Haha...aye it'll be around half 12 whwn I put my usual daft bets on that Ayoze 1-0 at 250-1 is definitely worth a tenner on because it's a dead cert. Haha!

Best goal I've ever seen live, still can't get my head round it.

Probably my favourite goal ever.

Biggest reaction I've ever seen to a goal in the bar we were in, it was like we'd just won the league, glasses and people flying everywhere, was class.

Guest neesy111

Super six prediction... 4-0 Chelski

i put 5 nil but i got everyone wdong last week.

Now i am up and ready for the match my usual matchday confidence haz kicked in anx i yhink we'll win 2 nil and cisse will score a pearler!!!!

Htfl.

Cisse will score, that will be some goal considering he's in africa.

Think the wind will be a Hazard today

You been keeping a cech on it? Not sure it will matic much myself.

:jesuswept:

Your craic is f***ing Terryble. The pair of you. How much would it Costa me to get you both banned?

Chelsea will want revenge you feel. Going to be a nasty loss. Maybe not the worst bumming if it undermines Carver's credentials a bit more. Still hoping for a win but see a silver lining of the much more probable outcome.